Muggers unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggers

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 18, 2021
Your in-game name: Muggers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186616147
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333498022/
Date of ban: 18/7/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Glitch Abusing
Who banned you: Sandwich
Ban length?: 5 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well i now know the punishment for this action and realise that what i did was wrong. I would also say i'd apoligise however ive already apologised in game and in TS to the victim.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope, i have never been warned/kicked/banned, this was my first offence.

Why should you be unbanned: As i think the punishment was too severe, for a first time offence as well i didnt intentionally attempt to glitch out of the map i just spawned there off of my FOB, i also apoligised in game (dont know if they could hear me though) and also apoligised in teamspeak when talking to the victim and staff member, i was also unsure of the punishment for this as immediately after commiting the offence, i asked a Staff member in my channel what the punishment was. i just believe that this is too severe for a punishment of a 5 day ban for a first team offence also considering i was unclear about the rule.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I havent in the past and i shall continue not to, i have also read through all the rules again making sure i can completely clear on what they mean.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because i am already a active member of the server/community playing everyday for at least 4+ hours when i am working and the days when i am not working up to 10 hours of playtime, helping my regiment conduct tryouts and taking part in most of the wars in the day and since i joined i have really enjoyed playing on the server and playing in the SAS.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

• Angry
Reactions: Fortze

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
I think it's important too point out before a final verdict is issued that I have seen first hand that you have shown toxic behaviour in the discord and IG before and after your ban I am aware of others who do it and have been dealt with. I have also before your ban received complaints of hitbox abuse such as head glitching or spam crouching before which doesn't help your case.

I feel your ban time is justified and wanted too point these out too the person who deals with this.

And even though this is your first ban, 1 is more than enough and there is a zero tolerance on exploitation

Good luck with your appeal none the less

Last edited:
Reactions: N/.A

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
CL4P is absolutely correct in this case: we have 0 tolerance for the abuse of bugs, the Obvious Extra's rule is quite possibly the most clear rule and can simply be surmised as: "Don’t do anything that can be seen as giving you an unfair advantage over other players." which using an opportunity to spawn outside the map to kill (a) player(s) is.
Multiple people have been banned for it previously, I'm sure more will be in the future. Please wait out your ban, as an experienced player on the server you should know better.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.