Status
Not open for further replies.

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Your Discord name & tag: Pynput is the server nickname, the username is CRD716#3078

What server is this for, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: Civil Gamers Network, which I assume is just CityRP now.

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 345235136444497920

Date of ban (if known): Roughly 10/05/2021

Reason for ban (if known): Wrote the following without thinking:
"I'm going to post Not Safe For Work content in the meme chat.
And there's nothing you can do about it."

Who banned you?: I do not know.

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No, and I have received no in-game bans either.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I get what I did was wrong, but as far as I can tell this mute is permanent. I had been playing DarkRP on cg for roughly four years at the time of that message, but I was about to head to school and posted it without any context. It was meant as a joke, and I never followed up on it, but I still understand that it was wrong. I doubt darkrp will return anytime soon, and the announcement to shut it down was made while I was muted. I think about the server a lot, and all the friends and memories I made. I remember desperately wanting to be a staff member, and then before the server closed, cloak offered to teach me gmod development if I learned lua. I took him up on the offer, but the server shut down before I had anything of note. I know I was always a nobody in the community during my time, and I likely won't be going to CityRP, but I'd like to still be able to have a voice again.

TL;DR: I'm sorry, I loved darkrp, I never meant any real threats, I want to be able to speak about a place I love(d).

Deleted member 12

Appeal Accepted

Hi Pynput

Thanks for taking the time to make a mute appeal. I will unmute you considering how much time has passed since your mute, please make sure not to be so careless in future.
Thanks,
Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.