Not open for further replies.

KREEPYHUSKY

Apr 4, 2022
Wadena Minnisota
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): KREEPY HUSKY
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: About a week
In what country are you located?: The United States
Time zone: Central Standard time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 Lance Corporal Richard "Blood God" Jr
Chaos name (include your rank): Richard "Hilter" Jr
Civilian name: Denetrius Sharqavion
Steam ID: 107150
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: United states
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I got a warning for Rdm I made a Mistake and I wont do it again and One for FRP but I learned my lesson
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: YEs
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: anywhere from 4 to 8
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: To create fun events too make the community better and give people great rp.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have great rp idea such as scps coming from other sites and stuff.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): Idea one santa comes too town
Santy Clause: creation of SCP-239. Thinking of making him have a very child-like view of good or naughty, kind of like robot-Santa from Futurama. Santy Clause is an older cheerful man dressed in a Santa Clause outfit and offers his victim a present. Upon the said victim grabbing his present, Santy Clause is able to determine the victim’s “naughty” habits. Very few people are given the “nice” label, since he seems to have a childlike concept of naughty & nice. So lying, cheating, coveting, lusting, are considered “naughty” traits. However, his sentence can be bargained with. Santy Clause was found deep in the Black Forest where there were reports of a few child disappearances But here’s the thing: he only appears if SCP-239 is awake. So plans to kill her just got trickier. Object Class Euclid.

idea two another site doesn't matter which one has a code black and we have too contain them at our site till them can build another site.

Idea three lake thaws and the siren comes too town
The Siren/Mermaid: A beautiful teenage girl which appears to be around 17 years old found in a rural area of Greece. Got the Foundation’s attention back in 2016 when rumors spread about an “ethereal cry” late at night which sounded both melodic and cautionary. It is worth noting she does not speak Greek, but an ancient variation of said language. When the subject listens to her “song”, they are put in a state of euphoria and listen to her commands. It has been reported that while the girl can breathe underwater, she lures her hypnotized victims to follow her, drowning them in the process. They can not communicate if spoken to, they can only speak that ancient language. Linguists and scholars from The Foundation have noted that victims say cryptic things such as “I must appease her”, “I will follow her”, “She came from the sea, I must wander with her”. She doesn’t affect women or men of the homosexual nature, so female personnel are preferred when dealing with her. Victims are awaken from their trance when moved at a minimum of seven miles away from her. The Foundation has captured her and enclosed the area, making it seem to the public that there was a natural disaster. However, Foundation staff is working on a holding space for her large enough for her to swim yet controlled enough for her not to lure male staff members to their demise. Object class Keter.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A huge scp breach and all the scps are free in a huge town and MTF must race too contain them before Chaos insurgency gets there hands on them

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: They are internal security they make sure the foundation secrets remain a secret.
A-1: they report directly too the O5 council and have the highest security operational clearance.
Nu-7: there job is too fight CI andm ake sure they dont make it into the facility.
E-11: too recontain scps and make sure they dont escape the facility
CI: they raid the facility too cause chaos free scps and free d class
Foundation Staff: there job is too keep the foundation running.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
-Support

+ Active in games
- Have had issue with rule break
- Have altitude issue
- Event idea seems lack in thoughtfulness to it and lack of connection to the SCP universe

CyberRecon

Mar 14, 2022
-Support
General minger
bro id recommend being on the server longer and get white list jobs before applying for GM and get your rep up

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
NEUTRAL leaning towards -SUPPORT

=I dont play US so unsure of activity or TS activity
=Unsure of rule knowledge

-Extremely lacking event ideas and application.
-Played for approx. a week as stated in the app. This also means that warns are recent.

Some advice:

The event ideas are really basic. The missions for the MTFs, CI and FS are not for what they do, rather make a mission for them. Second event idea is one sentance.
Also, is that even your Steam ID?

Deleted member 1285

Neutral
=
I'm unsure, I haven't played USA much to a fact I've recognized many people and you haven't been on the server for very long. And from what others have said you need to spend more time and focus on not getting warnings.
= People have called you a minge, I do not know of this but focus more on serious roleplay and good luck.
- Event ideas are lacking for some sections

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @KREEPYHUSKY ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately I have personally seen you breaking several rules and you constantly play sounds over your microphone which shows your maturity is not up to scratch when it comes to the event team. According to the verdicts above, your reputation in the community is not what is expected of someone who wants to apply for a position that holds power.

You may re-apply in 1 week.

Regards,
Team Supervisor Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.