Status
Not open for further replies.

KREEPYHUSKY

Apr 4, 2022
Wadena Minnisota
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): creeanidas
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 23
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7 MTF Private Big John "thadius"
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: Thadius JR
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:427880320
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/my-application-for-gm.3091/
- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No active Warnings as of now.
- Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Twice on two Star wars RP servers And have owned Gmod server
- Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
- How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-4 or 1-2 due to work.
- Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator for this server because I've played on this server for a while and overtime I realized I've loved this server I wanna become something more then a member and be able to help the community more that I already am and make sure its able to grow.
- What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have dedication and determination I'm willing to push through issues and be patient I wont walk out over the smallest things and even though I don't have the most experience I'm willing to try my best for this server.

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+/- neutral - for me i don't know you too well in game soo I'm going off app and I would like little more work to the app get my support

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
Low on playtime and low on detailes. I'm not the one who is rating staff applications but you could give in it more time

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @KREEPYHUSKY ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application left a lot to be desired, please expand on this to begin with. You are also not well known. We'd like to see more community reputation.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.