my ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightingale

Sep 3, 2022
Your in-game name: john melon
Your SteamID: 76561199368502046
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199368502046
Date of ban: I don't remember sorry
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: I don't know I didn't get a good look sorry
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have read all the rules so now I know not to go around killing people without reason
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: because this will not happen again because I have read the rule and fully understand now
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will stop at the checkpoint and read the rules as intended
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because that sever is the only one that's fun and how its made to kind of feel like the real thing

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Good morning @Nightingale,

I believe this happened about 3 days ago (Wednesday) on the US server and I believe I may have been the staff member who banned you.

You were pulled to a sit after multiple people reported you for RDM, I investigated and was given multiple clips of you indeed RDM'ing those people. Later logs show you killing 28 other people with the same knife in a span of 15 minutes. After I asked you why you killed that many people, you sounded surprised and amused at the fact that you got that many kills without being caught until then; which made me believe that returning you would simply allow you to kill more people. (It is mostly due to the vast amount of people you killed without reason)

I hope this explains why I believed that a 2-week ban was sufficient, Have a wonderful day!​

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Nightingale ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking over the ban appeal I have come to the conclusion that you will not be unbanned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.