My Final Goodbye

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Well I know I haven't really played much anyways but I decided to try the server again and I don't think it's working out. Personally, I don't like the way MRP has gone due to all of the updates.

I won't go into specific and what I don't like so I'll just leave it at that. I started playing MRP in October, this was my first MRP server and the server was shown to me by @Risky . He then showed Agent Nipplioni (who left a while ago), Rice Cooker, and Squid_Soup. I am so happy that he showed us this server as I got very attached to the community. Thank you to everyone who made friends with me. Big ups to @Valkyrie @Kyzent @Zype @Cal @LuZ @Ryden @King Jez @Mate Blackwood @S1lent and anyone else who I spent a long time with. You guys made me have an amazing time on the server. From joining ISAF with Valkyrie and Luz to switching to USSR with Cal, Valkyrie again, Zype, and Ryden, Big Jez being in AG, and Mate and Silent in SHA. I enjoyed playing and reviving AG all the way to being LTCOL, and SHA going to 1SGT. I will never forget this server and the amazing community I met on it.

I'll still be active in discord but won't be active on the actual server. The main reason for my leaving is that I will be working again soon and working 11 - 12 hours a day leave 0 time for me to be active.

I really want to thank
@Kyzent for sticking with me through every part of MRP, all the way from us being ISAF to us being all the way up the ranks in AG. You were the one that made me apply for mod and stay on the server for longer. You made me proud by becoming UHC and being General of AG. I'm glad you returned and became an SLT for AG and hope everything goes well for you.

To everyone else, I hope life treats you well and hope you all continue to have a good time on MRP.

Thank you for all the memories, Soviet Bubba {ORS} out :salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: LuZ

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
It was nice fighting by your side in smashing NATO :salute:

• Haha
Reactions: LuZ

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
NOOOOO NOW ONLY SENPAI GETS GIGA K/D's I NEEDED 2 GIGA CHADS NOOOO:eek:😭

Will miss u be on TS sometime love to chat

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
NOOOOO NOW ONLY SENPAI GETS GIGA K/D's I NEEDED 2 GIGA CHADS NOOOO:eek:😭

Will miss u be on TS sometime love to chat
Sir you have Kyzent now

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
My Good man, its sad to see you go...

and i will miss you, 😭😭
one day... the Old AG Will come back sir
Trust me, AG is gonna be the same as before.
the only thing we need its ur sniper skills sir
:Salute:

Goodbye AG LTCOL Soviet Bubba :salute: ♥

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
goodbye sir
i will still spam you with the copy pasta of you begging me for an AG colonel after they all got demoted 😩
:salute:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Who would have thought we would have gotten this far back in October. I still remember going to the USSR base with you the first day we played and than grabbed a tank and drove it back to NATO base and blew everyone up

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Thank you for your contributions to the community. We are always welcome to feedback to longstanding players and my DMs are always open if you wish to offer any suggestions. Nonetheless good luck in any future endevours.

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
Thank you for your contributions to the community. We are always welcome to feedback to longstanding players and my DMs are always open if you wish to offer any suggestions. Nonetheless good luck in any future endevours.
Welsh.
Also, see you bubba! :salute: