My friend got on my account while i was in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: "SLASHER"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613565117
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199187395962/
Date of ban: 9/23/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxcicity [D] | FearRP -WADE
Who banned you: wade/jules
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I had stepped away during free time in class to use the restroom and i told my friend DONT kill anyone just dont do anything bad and i come back just before dismissal and my friend had packed my shit up so i grabed my stuff and left and i came back home and try to get on and im banned for 3 days
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes i recently appealed
Why should you be unbanned: Cause it truly wasnt me behind the keyboard I've changed since my last ban and I'll not let people that have no clue what their doing have free reign over my account
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't this time I'll not let my friends on my account again for starters and not be such a fool
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I enjoy this server a ton and I really am sooooo close to getting 096 but this is stoping me and i truly had no control over that situation

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings Slasher,

Thank you for making this appeal. Unfortunately, from my understanding your friend who was using your account was being rather toxic towards Wade both outside and during the sit that had occurred. I do not have the full story on what they had said in the moment when I stepped in. As far as I can see it is your account and you let your friend on it, so you are responsible for what happens when they are on the server.

Sincerely,
Jules

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @SLASHER ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You are solely responsible for the actions conducted on your account.

You may re-appeal this punishment if you wish to have it removed from your record in no less than 4 weeks from today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.