my graviton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
im so sorry for not editing my post, i had a lot of things that i should've done earlier this week.
In-game name:Mrwhite
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:149628915
Time and date of lost item(s): it was before the rare wep wipe , dont know tbh
Value of the lost item(s):its a gun
How you lost your item(s):

i had 3 gravitons and one of them were in my lost and fund, before the rare wep wipe, and then you guys wiped all the weapons that were inside the lost and fund and i lost my graviton too, graviton was in the battle pass so you guys didnt wipe it, but you just wiped all the funds and i lost a graviton, and its not fair i belive.
i have screen shot of everything,from my stash and my lost and fund before and after the rare wep wipe.

in this image, you can see 1 of my gravitons in lost and fund, and if you look at the HUD, its the old one, so this graviton was in lost and fun before the wipe

in this image, you can see that i have a graviton in my stash and one in my pocket and i took this image before the rare weps, you can see then in right of the stash and also, before the rare wep wipe derones were still in the game and after the wipe, they removed it so in stash, the derones are error for me now and i cant spawn them.

and in this image that i took like 30 min ago,you cann see that i still have 2 gravitons and one of them is missing. the derones are error and the rare weps are now the cere... thingy i cant spell the name sorry.i even have the new HUD

so yeah, i hope this proves that i had 3 graviton and one of them were in my lost and fund, and i lost it due the rare wep wipe.

Why you should get a refund:because as i know, the bp guns shouldn't be removed, guns like graviton and other bp guns.

Last edited:

Ice_CreamYY

Dec 22, 2020
UAE

Format first pls.

• Angry
Reactions: Tomas.

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
You will be refunded ig when next you see an SA. Thanks. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.