My Guy's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Guy

Aug 9, 2021
Your in-game name?: My 'Vice' Guy

Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:446624497 Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198853514722/

Date of ban?: September 30 / 2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP ; Previous bans and warnings ; Toxicity

Who banned you?: Temmp

Ban length?: 12 weeks (9 Weeks and 4 days left)

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will avoid disrespecting staff and be as polite as possible in the future, I should be more respectful as the staff team work very hard to keep the server's rules enforced and they don't need me being rude to them and making there job harder, especially with all the other sits and people they have to deal with.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I have been warned, kicked & banned. I believe this reflects more on how much time I've spent on the server rather then how bad of a player I am, as over time we're all going to make mistakes. I am not proud that I've been warned, kicked & banned but like I said we all make mistakes especially over a long period of time and I've made many.

Why should you be unbanned?: I'd love to be unbanned but I never like to ask for too much so even a reduction would be much appreciated, I really enjoy playing on this server and have put many hours into it, so 12 weeks feels line an eternity. I just ask that you consider how grateful I'd be for my ban to be shortened and how my level of gratitude would reflect on how frustrated I am with myself for getting banned, I should have never done the stuff I did nor should I have said the stuff I said. I wish to apologise so we can move on from this, so we can insure there's no bad blood, I hope we could sort something where I'd be back on the server and none of the staff team would be aggravated by that sight.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I play this server so much that these 2 weeks feels like 2 years making it incredibly effective in persuading me to avoid breaking any rules. I feel like this question is best answered by my answer to "Why do you want to rejoin this server?", I enjoy this server so much that any punishment avoiding me from going onto the server to enjoy myself makes rule breaking not worth it. You're punishment is working perfectly I've learned my lesson that you cannot have your cake and eat it too, you cannot play on the server and not respect the rules. You can only do one or the other, you can disrespect the rules but you won't be playing for long or you can respect the rules and play as long as you like and I chose the latter, I want to play as long as I like and if I need to respect the rules for that to be possible then that's what I'll do.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I'm very loyal to this server, that's why I'm writing this appeal, my loyalty to this server has made this appeal necessary, I can't just find another server they're not the same, other people may just forget about a server they're banned on and jump onto the next but and get banned on there but that's not me I don't like to get banned on servers. I like to find a server and get the most out of it which I haven't done yet, there's many things I still want to do on this server, I'm talking about running business, gangs & banks but sadly I cannot do any of that which is truly frustrating as my interest is constantly peeked by gameplay ideas that pop into my head which I don't have the chance to do because of my ban.

Epicstorm

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Appeal Denied

Hi My Guy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In your last ban appeal here, you said you should be given a 2nd chance. And you were given a 2nd chance on the server (Once your ban expired), but you have used that chance up. After speaking to Temmp, he has told me that you were warned multiple times to stop breaking rules and to stop being toxic. And according to him you did not listen to him and were continuously doing so. You claim that you will return and not break rules, however you said this last time and you still got multiple warnings after that. Due to this, I can't trust your word in that you will return and not break rules and I will have to deny this appeal.

Please wait at least half of your ban before re-applying.

Regards,
Epicstorm.​

Status
Not open for further replies.