My Resignation Post (Crossen)

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
My time on MRP has been an absolute blast!!, I have loved every minute of it whether that be leading nato, doing staff interviews promotions leading staff meetings, leading community meetings I have loved this past year has been really fun and I'm really sad its going to have to come to an end if i could find the time i really would of stayed but unfortunately due to IRL Commitments with work ETC. i was struggling to get 1 night a week on the PC, I have seen many good community members come and go whether that be in the staff team or in NATO i always tried to make a good impression on every new person i met whether that was a new Staff Member new player new Nato player new NHC or Regimental Command, My main goal since joining MRP Unofficially on beta day which was the 05/09/2020, and Officially on the 12/09/2020 was to make my Team (Nato) stable employ the right people in the right positions make sure they know what they are doing and uphold what we wanted from the team, and to make the server in general a better place by joining the staff team and working up the ranks all the way to Superadmin, I would like to say i carried out my roles to a Tee, Time will tell if i made the right judgements and made the right decisions.

Here are some people that helped me along the way (I could list literally the entire community here so sorry if i missed you)

@rootman for making MRP what it is and helping me in my roles in the early days and having a laugh and ruining my events with the Gbombs hahaha

@Hydro & @Cloak for giving me the chance in the staff team i needed and giving me a helping hand whenever i needed it.

@Omnipotent One of my good pals who really helped me join MRP and climbed through the team with your mingyness haha my Year on MRP has been a blast and im glad i shared it with you

@Falcon @Beans @Blitz @Cal @K2Cr2O7 The OG Senior MRP Staff team, i love you all and yous defiantly keep me playing this long and helped me whenever i needed it the hard carriers of MRP haha

@Jack G @Alp My Two Right hand men helping me with nato thankyou for everything continue the good work with Falcon

Last edited:

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
I haven't had many interactions with you, but none of them were bad. Goodluck with whatever you do in the future.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
NOOOO you will be missed big man

17th LTCOL Michiel

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Love you too pal, if you ever come down south I'll make sure to beat you and leave you in a weatherspoons have a pint with you

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You were NATO, made the server so incredibly fun for so many people mate, you should be proud. Will miss having you as GRMS, and will miss your escapades as Big J0hn even more.

Hope to epic RP with you again at some point

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
o7

I remember watching you as a player and your commitment to the server and what you done for it was nothing short of amazing (even during your "mingey" phase), has been a pleasure working with you and watching you climb the ranks which you absolutely deserved, massive loss to the staff team and community!

Good luck

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Was a good time with you man, best of luck with whatever you decide to do next Crossen. :salute:

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Support
-Was such a great lad
-Was a good leader

With the statements above is why I think you shouldn't be "Leaving" Other then that Good Luck!!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Unfortunately, after much debate within the staff team, your resignation application has been denied.

Please, reapply in 6 months.

Joking aside, it was a pleasure to spend time with you, and wish you all the best in the future!

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
ill miss you mate, best GRMS NATO has ever seen on this server