My Resignation Post (Crossen)

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
You will be massively missed, loved working with you. Best of luck in the future <3.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Crossen mate, MRP has lost a true hero. Not only where you the person I passed on leadership of NATO to when I resigned from GRMS you where also the person who took my place when I resigned from superadmin. There is absolutely no one I would have rather have take my place in both of those positions. You have always filled me with confidence that you would do amazingly no matter what position or task you had ahead of you not only did you deliver but you when the extra mile. Your work for NATO is outstanding I can't name a single person who has done as much for NATO as you. As for your work for the server I can confidently say that you were one of the most influential people in making MRP into the success that it has become.

On behalf of every person to have every enjoyed playing on MRP THANK YOU so much for all your work and effort. Make sure you pop in to say hi now and again you'll be missed but never forgotten.

• Love
Reactions: Cloak and Mr.Snif

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
See you lad, you were great and a really good guy. Hmu if you have any spares for United. 😔

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Sad to see you leave lad, was fun going up the team with you from and us annoying each other quite often haha, best of luck with your future.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
if anyone wishes to join my quest to make sure he is never forgotten let us begin

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I am a bit late but I remember a year and three months ago when I first joined the server you rank skipped me from PVT to PFC and that was probably the reason I still continue play to this day you made a big impact on me homie :sir: