My time is up

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
I joined CG just short of a year ago and have enjoyed every moment of it. I have spent over 7 weeks of my time on the server and made many new friends. It's been fun, we've had a laugh but all good things must come to an end.
I want to give a special thanks to some extra cool people

@TigerMassive - I know you've left but you were a big part of my time here.
@Sandwalker - It was a long time ago but it was great either way.
@{Mercs}DoR - Idk if you'll see this but thank you for helping me so much in MP.
@Millar - You ranked up and beyond with me. They were good times in MP,
@Sofics - My short time in SAS was a great experience. I finally reached my dream rank of PSC.
@Captain Rex - Greatest PVT JAF has ever seen and good luck in your high command journey!
@Mr Duckie - The biggest high command minge, idk if you'll ever get your dentistry license.
@Alp - Only hopped into our VC a couple times but without you, I'd still be placing tac inserts 100 metres away from the fob
@Sins - I've PTd you more times than I can count, so I won't, you were the biggest minge in JAF and I can confirm I am still a better pilot.

I think that's enough people. Idk if I missed anyone but if I have, thank you.
Banned, moved on but not forgotten

:salute:

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Sad to see you go, MP was a blast.

Best of luck in the future!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
I joined CG just short of a year ago and have enjoyed every moment of it. I have spent over 7 weeks of my time on the server and made many new friends. It's been fun, we've had a laugh but all good things must come to an end.
I want to give a special thanks to some extra cool people

@TigerMassive - I know you've left but you were a big part of my time here.
@Sandwalker - It was a long time ago but it was great either way.
@Dor - Idk if you'll see this but thank you for helping me so much in MP.
@Millar - You ranked up and beyond with me. They were good times in MP,
@Sofics - My short time in SAS was a great experience. I finally reached my dream rank of PSC.
@Captain Rex - Greatest PVT JAF has ever seen and good luck in your high command journey!
@Mr Duckie - The biggest high command minge, idk if you'll ever get your dentistry license.
@Alp - Only hopped into our VC a couple times but without you, I'd still be placing tac inserts 100 metres away from the fob
@Sins - I've PTd you more times than I can count, so I won't, you were the biggest minge in JAF and I can confirm I am still a better pilot.

I think that's enough people. Idk if I missed anyone but if I have, thank you.
Banned, moved on but not forgotten

:salute:
didnt even ping me properly