Mysterious glitch abuse ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Francky McSexy
Your SteamID: 76561198280316136
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280316136/
Date of ban: Beats me, it doesn't say.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Glitch abusing, Stacked bans, Come back when you actually want to RP.
Who banned you: It don't say, I wasn't there when they did it to me.
Ban length?: 26 weeks I believe.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well I don't recall glitch abusing.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: Well I don't recall ever "glitch abusing", which is not strange since I wasn't there when I was banned, no comment about the "stacked bans" just interested in this particular one.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well how am I suppose to ensure that I won't do something that I didn't even do again?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because of the funny people and quality, unlike those damn schmucks at werwolf or gaminglight this server doesn't look like shit, and since a majority of players are British it makes for some pretty entertaining interactions.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Hi @KetamineHuffer,

Although I wan't the guy to ban you it appears you have been banned since early March. Maybe you will be able to figure out as to what happened.

Kind Regards,
Tommy Lee.

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Well if any evidence isn't provided I'm gonna go ahead and assume that this ban isn't valid.

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Well damn man, at least deny me instead of giving me false hope like this. I just wanna get back to that awesome server.

Deleted member 55

Complaint Response

Issue resolved on Teamspeak. - Unbanned 14/05/2022​

Status
Not open for further replies.