Nathan Crowe Chief of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimmel

May 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7465727
Discord name: FordonGreeman#9035
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a week.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nathan Crowe
Civilian name: Nathan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Security Captain
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?: Because there is currently no legitimate or active leadership structure, and I would like to organize GENSEC and make it somewhere that people want to actually stay in instead of just a means to get their combat level up just enough to apply for MTF.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: I served in the Navy for 5 years as Active Duty, and I can take the experience of leading a small group of individuals over here, I also was an officer in a World of Warcraft RP guild where I would set events, write storylines for the lower members and discus disciplinary action among other officers in regards to disciplinary action, setting or changing rules, etc.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: They are to oversee the entirety of GENSEC and ensure things are running as smoothly as possible, and make decisions on what happens within GENSEC as far as operations go.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: Nathan Crowe is a retired Navy SEAL, and bears the discipline and experience to lead, as well as protect the essential members of the Foundation. As of right now I don't really have any storylines he would be involved in, but I would be more than happy to get involved in any that would fit the character!

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
ATTENTION - THE COUNCIL HAS DECIDED YOU ARE FIT FOR THIS POSITION.

GOOD LUCK.
GOOD BYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.