Negan's TS ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Negan' White

Jan 29, 2022
Your teamspeak name: Negan 'White'

Date of ban (if known): 18/10/2022

Reason for ban (if known): 'You are banned temporarily. Reason: "General Toxicity, Lying to staff"
Try again in 23:57:17'

Who banned you?: You were banned for 1 day from the server by "Coolfrae" (General Toxicity, Lying to staff)

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: Yes I had a 1 day ban for 'harassment' but coolfrae made it a 30 ban

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
Because I was not being toxic or lying to staff. I was just chilling in the UK E11 chat and then Appo started talking to me saying that i'm not in E11 ( i've been told not to talk to appo but he can talk to me for some reason ) i said 'i'm not talking to you' but he waould then kick me out the channel 3-5 times before removing my perms for that channel. i then asked some staff to move me back in the E11 channel and give my perms back, they did. appo then kept removing my perms and threatened to ban me from the TS even tho I have the right to be in the E11 TS since i'm in E11 ( to my knowledge ) then jason M joins and starts to tell me to not join the E11 channel witch i reply "But i'm in E11 so I don't know why appo is removing me and my perms" jason then go's to coolfrae and then coolfrae then bans me for 1 day for "General Toxicity, Lying to staff"

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022

Complaint Response

Hi @'Negan' White,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

As you are already unbanned and this issue has been resolved I will lock and move your appeal.

Based on the above, no action will be taken in regards to your complaint.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.