[Network] [CityRP] Mr Black Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

49Mr Black

Your Discord name & tag: 1Mr Black or Mr. Black#7586

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: Network & CityRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 66639445436149760

Date of ban (if known): Unknown exactly around mid-July-ish

Reason for ban (if known): Unclear quite honestly. Had a an argument with Relman, not sure if I said anything particularity ban worthy? I know he's a man with a short fuse, perhaps understandably, still I didn't say anything worthy of a ban.

Who banned you?: I'd assume Relman

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): Well for one I did not deserve a ban, I said nothing against the rules of either the CityRP Discord, Network Discord, or general community rules. I realise his feelings were hurt and banning me might make him feel better about himself or the sorry state his server finds itself in, but time and time again myself and other well-meaning community members have tried to provide legitimate feedback to either Relman or other staff when requested but as you'd probably expect if you're at all familiar with CityRP, it all feel on deaf ears to my frustration. To summarise, I did not deserve the ban, i'd assume Relman did it to make himself feel better. I'd like to re-join the conversation. That is all.

I'd prefer if Relman himself didn't handle this one. Would hold a little wiff of bias. I do have screenshots of the chat if they would help or if you'd like to see the chat in an unbiased light. Relmans attitude was fairly appalling as usual.

Deleted member 12

Appeal Denied

Hi Mr Black,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your attitude within the CityRP discord was extremely hostile and only served to discourage players from playing on our server. Your attitude following your appeal, as well as posting on other ban appeals that "they do not give a fuck" shows that your behaviour has not changed since being banned, and I cannot be confident that, if you are unbanned, the same behaviour and attitude will continue. Because of this, I'll be denying your appeal today.
You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.