Nusk

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 24, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: Nusk#1338

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: CITYRP and NETWORK

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 163047544136531969

Date of ban (if known): no idea

Reason for ban (if known): From the CityRP server i was timed out before and then came back and made a few trolling comments which lead me to be banned. And the network server i genually don't remember

Who banned you?: no idea

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I believe i should be unbanned as since the unban i believe i have matured and will stop being an inconvience in the network/cityrp discords. I would like to see updates for the cityrp server and be able to communite with the community. This will be my first and last ban on any of the network discords and im sorry for the inconvience i made.

Relman

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020

Appeal Denied

Hi @Nusk ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your conduct on the CityRP discord server fell short of the expectations set for the community. Your ban appeal is lacking. Claiming you have matured over the course of a short period of time doesn’t really address the underlying issue that resulted in the ban being issued. One way to show your changed ways and accomplish your desire to the communicate with the community would be to increase your play time on the server. To show you are a positive influence on the community and deserve to be unbanned after your poor conduct.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.