Status
Not open for further replies.

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83557826
Discord name: Krage#2779
For how long have you played on MRP: On and off since beta testing, more recently active in the past few months
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT +0
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP Captain Jackson
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG PSC Ryan
Civilian name: Sir Peter Pan
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes, currently a senior CO in MP, as well as this I have had plenty of military sim experience on arma 3 and GTA 5 achieving fairly high ranked roles such as General on a very popular whitelisted milsim server on Arma 3.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am fairly active in-game, especially for the early and late wars where there aren't very many active players, recently have been the highest-ranked officer for early morning wars where I have had to take charge. In addition to this, I have exceptional leadership abilities, from my experience being a CO in MP, as well as my real-life experience as a manager of a large security company which brings skills that are transferable to managing NATO and dealing with people/conflict. I am also dedicated to any role and position I have such as when I was in the CC staff team for over a year and a half, more than 9 months in the position of Super Admin helping manage the server and CC staff team.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- AG PSC and MP Captain, no donator ranks.

List your strengths and weaknesses:
- I am a strong leader who is able to quickly adapt to operational changes and situations, I am able to remain calm and collected whilst making split-second decisions.

However, a weakness of mine would be that I can often struggle with work/uni/training balance, I am in the late process of becoming a Firefighter in real life, as well as managing a large client, and studying in Uni, it can often be overwhelming during exam times, during work I often play the server so that isn't really a drawback, but I can often get sucked into uni deadlines (That shouldn't be too much of an issue in a short while), and my mic is often considered below average no matter how many times I buy a new one, or how good it is (Razer Nari Ultimate now).

Thanks
MP Cpt. Jackson

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

+Support

-Friendly
-Great leadership
-Helpful
-Active

Jackson, Goodluck with your application!

-JS

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Friendly
+Helpfull
+Easy to talk to
+Good leadership within MP

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
Active
Fat
Cannot understand his words, because he is scottish
rule knowledge
mature

leadership(?)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral
Hi Krage! From what I hear your a good SCO however you have only recently come back to MRP and I would like to see more work done from you in MP I also have no knowledge of your leadership so wets see if you can't beat me in a war ;)

Good luck!

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021

+/- support

- havent seen you on much
- never seen you on Nato might be timezone issues or me being blind
-never seen you lead a war before

Krage

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
=Neutral
Hi Krage! From what I hear your a good SCO however you have only recently come back to MRP and I would like to see more work done from you in MP I also have no knowledge of your leadership so wets see if you can't beat me in a war ;)

Good luck!

I have been fairly active for the past few weeks (- a day here or there due to work), I do tend to be mainly on in the early mornings or late at night currently.

Thanks for the verdict! And I could beat you in a war any day :) (Except on a Tuesday)

+/- support

- havent seen you on much
- never seen you on Nato might be timezone issues or me being blind
-never seen you lead a war before

I'm mainly on NATO around prisons or near the gates etc as MP, I don't tend to get the opportunity to lead wars unless I am the highest-ranking CO on (normally the first war or 2 of the day), which you being a higher ranked CO than me isn't very often when you or another regimental command, etc are online.

Thanks for the verdict, hopefully, you get the chance to see more of me

Reactions: CL4P-TP

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+ Support

• - From when I've seen him, he's acted professional and mature and overall would fit the NHC team well.
  • - Solid Application
  • - Never seen him lead however, if he needs mentoring I'd be more than happy.

Regarding the overall responsibility of High Command and your activity, so long as you notify us if you're going to be on and off and so long as you get some playtime, that's all we ask for. Would be good to see you in the NHC team.

Good luck with your application.

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Haven't seen him minge once
- Has been more active recently
- Everything else has already been stated above

Good luck Jackson

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
You're one of my guys so I feel I have to be extra critical (Sorry)
You're professional and when I have seen you you're good at leadership and have the skills we need for leading wars.
However I believe your activity can be greatly improved and you have only just came back from LOA the other week(ish)
Personally I'd like you to remain within MP at this moment which will enable you to develop and improve your skills.

Hersh

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
=Neutral
+Good Application
My only reason I've not really seen you on so I've not spoken to you. I do wish you well with the application.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+/- SUPPORT

+ Decent application

- Not seen active much recently
- Hardly any interactions with you

+/- I think your app is pretty decent but I haven't seen you online too much on TS3 or in-game as of recently, which may be different to what other people have seen due to timezones and when I get on, but I believe that activity is a MUST for NHC members and is more important than the state of your application.
I hope that I can see you in-game more over the next couple of days so I can change my verdict to a +support if the app stays open.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

We feel you are not the right candidate as of now, you may re-apply in 2 weeks from now​

Status
Not open for further replies.