In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Nicholas Richards

Civilian name: Nicholas Cadets

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7, Ethics Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
Ethics Committee Member.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I have a lot of experience as Staff member of site-56 I was An Ethics Assistant for a while and i was able to learn how Ethics operates and how i can be the most helpful to our team, Before i was an assistant i was an NU-7 PVT. I have proven i can complete a task and i can show dedication and loyalty to the foundation. I firmly believe in teamwork and i am very hard to anger, i try to keep as much as a level head as i can. I've also been told i a very good person to talk to about thing, i work to figure things out and i try to be the best i can be. Overall i believe i am a good fit due to my experience and because I've helped make this site the best site it can be. This is why i believe i am the best candidate.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: Making sure all Code-Of-Ethics are being followed, and checking in on tests making sure all the rules are being followed and a d-class is being used, making sure all other departments are happy and have no complaints, working with the Overseers and O5.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): They deal with assistant applications, and other Ethic Committee Member applications, and they are constantly working on the code-of-ethics.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Well Nicholas Richards was born on August 18 of 1989 it was a pretty warm summer. Growing up he had a bit of a unusual life choosing mostly to stay indoors learning then being outside although sometimes I would learn outside. Anyway, when I turned 18 I joined the military, I was an Aircraft Handling Officer for the navy onboard the USS Nimitz. I spent 5 years there before heading back home. I was 23 by this point. It was hard finding work when I got out, I had to make do. I became a pizza delivery boy. After 6 months of doing that, getting shitty tip after shitty tip. I had to find a way out. I was trying to find work after reading the classifieds. After my 3rd interview I was stopped as I was leaving the building by two men in dark suits, they told me my ex military background would make me a good fit in their program. We went for coffee and they gave me a job offer I couldn't refuse. So I started off as a GEN-SEC PVT and worked my way though the ranks and was an officer for a while. Then I went to an NU-7 tryout where I passed and became a PVT. My history as a NU-7 includes stopping a group of CI from getting in vents, I recovered a level 4 C.I. keycard, I've contributed to multiple containment's when there weren't enough E-11, and I lend a helping hand in d-block whenever there isn't enough GEN-SEC. After being an Ethics Committee Assistant for 8 months now i am ready to move up in the Ethics Committee after recommendation from the overseers they said i would be a good fit.

Shmickle

Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Reportㅤ
REGARDING: Nicholas's Ethics Application
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee member, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Member. I haven't seen you on as of recent and I and the members would like to see more out of you.
Please re-apply in 1 week.

-Smiley​

Status
Not open for further replies.