For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3d 5h

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Nicholas Richards

Civilian name: Nicholas Cadets

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU-7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None, at all.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I have worked on site for a long period and I have become well acclimated with site-56 and the personnel within it. I want to make sure that everyone within the site gets treated fairly and with justice. I want to help maintain the site's integrity and I believe my experience would help achieve that goal. I also have a lot of experience in roleplaying and I want to play a more RP heavy role as combat can become gratuitous. But something that has always bothered me about working here is the fact that a few people break the code of ethics with no justice being served and I wanna help change that.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Report to any higher ups in ethics. Be the chain to ethics when there aren't any on.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Well Nicholas Richards was born on August 18 of 1989 it was a pretty warm summer. Growing up he had a bit of a unusual life choosing mostly to stay indoors learning then being outside although sometimes I would learn outside. Anyway, when I turned 18 I joined the military, I was an Aircraft Handling Officer for the navy onboard the USS Nimitz. I spent 5 years there before heading back home. I was 23 by this point. It was hard finding work when I got out, I had to make do. I became a pizza delivery boy. After 6 months of doing that, getting shitty tip after shitty tip. I had to find a way out. I was trying to find work after reading the classifieds. After my 3rd interview I was stopped as I was leaving the building by two men in dark suits, they told me my ex military background would make me a good fit in their program. We went for coffee and they gave me a job offer I couldn't refuse. So I started off as a GENSEC PVT and worked my way though the ranks and was an officer for a while. Then I went to an NU-7 tryout where I passed and became a PVT. My history as a NU-7 includes stopping a group of CI from getting in vents, I recovered a level 4 C.I. keycard, I've contributed to multiple containments when there weren't enough E-11, and I lend a helping hand in d-block whenever there isn't enough GENSEC. I admit it I don't have much history here but I feel as if I definitely made an impact and I wanna keep the history going by contributing to ethics.

Hoovy54

Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Nicholas's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assisstant. Please Contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.​

Status
Not open for further replies.