Not open for further replies.

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171616808

Discord name: Nick Lance#1442

For how long have you played on MRP: Almost 3 Months

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: NST -2.5

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Lick Nance ( No Regiment )

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT COL Nicholas Lance

Civilian name: Not Lance

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- I did have one before but it was taken down because I did not qualify after leaving KGB as SLT, (2) Nick Lances USSR High
Command Application | Civil Gamers Community

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I only have received warnings, 11 of them, most are about a month or 2 old, and the majority are RDM warnings.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- yes, but I will not state on what servers - my previous highest ranks where LTCOL and COL

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I have been in ABT for a long time and I feel I can run a regiment pretty damn good, I feel that I'm good at leading and I'm a very easy person to get along with, I understand people situation and try my best to get the entire story before I go and talk to someone about a situation, I'm very approachable and extremely active on discord so I always encourage my guys that if they have any questions they can always text me on discord. I am also a very decisive person I know exactly what I want and ill try my best to achieve that goal, I also very much enjoy doing document work if I have nothing to do I just sit on the roster and think of new documents to make I am hardly ever Idle. Ill rarely ever be burned out I could recruit or do a tryout for 40 people and id feel the same I very much enjoy hard work.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- PVT, COL

List your strengths and weaknesses:
- Weaknesses: My activity I would say is quite a significant factor, seeing as how I have an active life, I fly during day and evenings and I also study for constant exams buy I try my best to get online, I'm not as strict as I should be and I have been trying to improve on this.

- strengths: I'm very hard working, I enjoy doing tasks that are difficult I like a good challenge, I'm very approachable and active and I feel that I'm quite responsive, I love ABT with all my heart and ill do anything for my guys, I'm very understanding and I can always learn to adapt to someone's situation, I am great at organization, and very much enjoy doing document and roster work. I am also a very respectful person, And I try to be as unbias as possible I give everyone a chance and I try to treat everyone the same.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Friendly

-Activity needs improvement

Hi Nick I give you this +support because I believe you are a hard working player and that you are a good fit for UHC however if you left I worry for ABT's stability

Nonetheless good luck

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-Support
-inactive
-large amount of warnings
-ABT is in shambles needs help

-Goodluck hope to see what happens

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Friendly

-Activity needs improvement

Hi Nick I give you this +support because I believe you are a hard working player and that you are a good fit for UHC however if you left I worry for ABT's stability

Nonetheless good luck
Edit: We have a LTCOL now so no worries on reg command

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

+ Support

+ Mature
+ Great leadership
+ Friendly

- Activity needs improvement
- I would hate to see you leave ABT

Nonetheless good luck with your application Nick!

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+ Support

+ Mature
+ Approachable
+ Good leadership

I think you would make a good high command, only thing I was worried about is who is taking abt regimental command after you, but I saw its sorted now.

Good luck Nicholas Lancelot!

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021

+Support

+Active Ingame/TS
+Friendly
+Mature

-Would suck to see you leave ABT as they still need as much support and help as they can get.
Good Luck.

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
-Support
I have nothing against you Nick but the following points are in my vision for why you should not be in HC at this time.
  • You are doing ok in ABT and yet ABT is still to improve. One thing would be the RP side of things. Only thing it seems like they know is AA training and flying about doing paradrops. As a HC member its not just about wars it about having a good RP standard.
  • Personally I would want to see you stay in ABT for now and still do your part as I think you would be more useful in ABT than HC.
  • You state in your application that you like hard work and documents and I know you do enjoy them. The downside to that is when you join HC you will lose out on a bit of that. You won't do as much paperwork as what you think and the work changes from running a regiment to the manual to thinking on your feet, co-ordinating RP, making sure the base is busy and micro managing everything as best as possible. This just links in with my 2nd point a bit better for why I think you should stay in ABT at this time.
  • Weak application. Could do with some more detail on answers.

Last edited:

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
+Support

You're a nice enough guy to roleplay with, and you seem fairly mature from all the times I've spoken to you. You've demonstrated great leadership within ABT when I've been watching and I think the entirety of the USSR would benefit from having you leading them as well.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021

+Support

+Active Ingame/TS

+Friendly

+Mature

Nick You’re a champ mate. Good luck.

Legion~Senpai

Last edited:
Status