Nick Lances USSR High Command Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021

Nick Lances USSR High Command Application
===========================================================================================================

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171616808

===========================================================================================================
Discord name: Nick Lance#1442

For how long have you played on MRP: 30days 0Weeks 15h 23m 16s

In what country are you located?: Canada??

Time zone: NST

In-game name and Previous Names: Nick Lance

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have two warnings ( Hitbox Abuse ) - I was combat Jumping ( Taseing In Combat ) - I Tased a NATO though a riot shield during war.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I've been on many many MRP servers including Axis vs Allies 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 6.0 and GLMRP honestly so many that I just can't remember them all i'm usually a LTCOL or COL before leaving those servers due to them shutting down.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: My activity speaks for its self. I have been a loyal member to the server now for about a month I love coming on the server everyday and I don't get easily frustrated when it comes to combat or things like that, I love to RP if I had the choice id do it all day but of course the server has its up times and down, but I'm extremely active I try my best to get my point across so people understand what needs to be done, I lead by example and usually people follow. I am great at document work, and inventing new things or suggestions via documents when its late at night I sit on google docs and write up new documents or event ideas or ways to improve RP. but of course everyone brings something different to the table when it comes to high command, what I bring is - Calmness in hard situations - More than willing to explain myself to others to help them understand - Helping new members to the server because for a lot of players its their first time on the server and they want to see it for what it really is, a great community who helps each other out . I tell people how it is straight up I don't keep it bottled up as opposed to others I speak my mind, I am able to completely remove myself from a situation and look at the bigger picture taking into account all the factors at play and my resources I have available to me keeping in mind what each regiment is good at. I love to help fix things there's never a moment where I don't want to do something difficult in fact I look for things that are difficult I am also a Massive Over achiever when i'm assigned a task I go above and beyond. it is for these reasons I am applying for USSR High Command, the other reason why i'm applying is because KGB is filled up there's no where higher to go so id be stuck at SLT for awhile and though that's not such a big deal id like to make a bigger difference to the USSR so id like a bit of a change. I also feel like I can help KGB and others with new ideas that are fresh and great event ideas as well as increasing RP within the regiment. I am also more than willing to help with my regiments tryouts and training new people into the server, I have no issues with that at all. I am always active I used to be afk all the time on the server but now every time i'm online I am active doing tryouts and trainings or RPing with captured NATO or assigning new tasks to people in KGB.

================================================================================================================================

List your in-game ranks on MRP: KGB SLT Nick Lance, NATO PVT Lick Nance.

================================================================================================================================

List your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are Leadership Skills ( someone to follow into battle if need be ) Compassion ( Understanding People have their good days and bad ) Determination ( I look for things that are hard to do I love a challenge and I never give up ) Planning ( taking time to understand the situation rather than just running straight in ) Speaking my mind ( Not keeping things to myself if you did something wrong ill tell you ) i'm also very Independent about some things like for example if someone is not training trainees ( and no one decides to ill train them and ill talk to those later about training trainees but again it goes back to their first time on the server is a lasting one so make it count and don't make them wait.) i'm also good at Asset Management ( I know what resources I have and how to use them) I am well disciplined ( I follow laws and when or if I make a mistake I expect PT and I am always more than happy to participate ) my weaknesses are; I can be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes when I want something done, ill keep bugging people until they get it done, yeah its a bit annoying but at least it gets done and ill follow up on them as well to be sure that its done. I do get exhausted some times and I don't notice and I get a bit cranky with people but now I can recognize when that happens.

Last edited:

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
+/-Support
Mentioned other servers (Didn't read recruitment rules)
+/- Have not personally seen you ingame
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge/maturity

Tatiana

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 30, 2021
+Support
+Active
+Nice and mature
+Hard working

+Really nice guy

GOOD LUCK FOR High Command

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

Hi Nick, from what I've personally seen you are mature and active not to mention your app clearly shows effort has been put in.

However I still think you need more time (1 month doesn't feel sufficient time in my opinion) before UHC because you got rank skipped twice, clearly this shows UHC like you but I like you a lot in KGB and would be a major loss if you were to leave. You also mention other servers in your app

I give you this neutral not because of any issues I have had with you, just because I believe you need to keep at KGB and work up the ranks

All the best Nick!

Last edited:

Albert | Fletch

Jan 11, 2021
neutral support
Reasoning for this is that you are a very good member of KGB. However you do have a temper in you whenever something does not go your way.
Another reason is that you have
mentioned other servers in your application which goes against the application rules.
You have been rank skipped twice also which is not a bad thing as it
shows that you are very good at you duties but does not show that you earned the ranks you have.

There are also other factors into play but I am on my phone and it is a pain. But due to the variety of things I have given you neutral support.

Reactions: CL4P-TP

Jericho

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
[[Not Recommended]]

USSR UHC Regulation
Application Response
Senior Lieutenant Nick Lance //
My opinion mirrors the other reponses, your skill and dedication have never been in question but your rank skips and outbursts in the past hold you in jeopardy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Take some time to center yourself in the frame of the USSR, show us that you can mend these flaws into useful tools that will make everyone WANT to have you as High Command.

Signed:
Jericho, [ Lieutenant General of the USSR ]

Personal Note: Your time zone would assist us greatly as we would have a member of High Command online even into downtime to ensure day to day operations stay consistent. For everyones sake, I truly hope you become the best you can be and join us.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Unlike all the other losers who have there verdicts fancy mine is going to be plain and straight to the point

Chief you just started playing a month ago and have been ranked skipped a shit ton, I'm not even sure If you know how to lead your own regiment keep in my uhc would be leading all of them. You still are very new to this server and I recommend you spend some more time seeing if you actually like playing this server and are just not trying to get the next rank.

TLDR Minus Support because you're new

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
Don’t get me wrong you are a good guy and a good CO, but I have to agree with Risky. You joined only about a month ago and got rank skipped like no tomorrow. My advice is stay active and get along with the community more. Show you know how to be a high command like lead a war or show you can lead a regiment.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
You are no longer the sufficient rank to apply for UHC.
You may Re-Apply when you reach the rank of SLT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryden
Status
Not open for further replies.