- I believe i have received 1 warning for breaking ROE

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I do i was a S mod on CC

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have some previous experience with semi but not fully serious

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- about 4-8 sometimes even more

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on this server so that I can interact and help out more of the server and make it more enjoyable for people to play. From the beginning of me starting to play on this server I have considered becoming staff on this server and now I believe that now i should move onto the next step and become a staff member.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe that i could help out the staff team a lot as I do have prior experience as staff in the network. Many staff member helped me out when i was a new player and now I believe that I can also do the same thing and help the growing player base. I can also easily adapt to situations for example I can adapt to new rules, I can also stay calm and give detailed reasons to why people broke rules and give the correct punishment to the rule breaker.

I really enjoy this server and I hope I can help out on it in the near Future
Regards

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+SUPPORT
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge
+Very active in game
Good Luck

Executive VIP | Super VIP | Veteran | Ex CC Senior Moderator

Reactions: Noah Kraus

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a neutral. I haven’t had any interactions thus I cannot comment on ruleknowledge or activity. In those 2 months time you have been with us on MRP I have no idea if you have changed your name but I haven’t really seen you. nonetheless best of luck.

Beskar

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-From my small time in 10th you are active and mature and believe your rule knowledge is up too the standard of a staff member however one part of joining staff is standing out from generic players and going that extra mile too help or get your name known within the community.

I wish you the best with your app mate!

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
Neutral
little to no interactions with you
unsure of maturity and rule knowledge

Hey Noah going for neutral for the reasons above if u see me in TeamSpeak feel free to poke me so we can chat. :)

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Neutral

I've had little interactions with you. Therefore, I cannot comment on your maturity/ rule knowledge. However, if you were to get accepted your previous staffing experience may put you at an advantage with commands, etc.

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Cal and Noah Kraus

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral l/t +Support

Although I haven’t had that much interactions with you, I can tell from the interactions I had with you that you are mature. You are also active in game. And your past Staffing Experience is a good addition. The reason I haven’t given you a full +Support is because im not sure about your rule knowledge.

Good Luck Noah!

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021

+support

+mature

+friendly

+active

+Good Rule Knowledge

i think you are ready to be a admin i wish you good luck :)

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

I have had very limited interactions with you, so I am unable to comment on your maturity or rule knowledge. However, you are active in-game and on TS and have previous experience as a staff member.

Best of luck to you!

Deleted member 12

- support

You have a consistent repuation of messing around CC when you get bored. For example, the last time you played I can remember you helping someone glitch a car into nexus and laughing about it. You also have a habit of insulting staff when things don't go your way. I've not seen you exhibit the level of maturity I'd expect from a staff member on the civilgamers network.

a9b963c605e83e8a850fd51bd9550ba8.png

bd3fa0d0cfd49854fcbfc019652a26a2.png

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
- support

You have a consistent repuation of messing around CC when you get bored. For example, the last time you played I can remember you helping someone glitch a car into nexus and laughing about it. You also have a habit of insulting staff when things don't go your way. I've not seen you exhibit the level of maturity I'd expect from a staff member on the civilgamers network.

a9b963c605e83e8a850fd51bd9550ba8.png

bd3fa0d0cfd49854fcbfc019652a26a2.png
Ok, the first thing I want to say about this comment is that the first image is greatly out of context as I was not trash talking the server but asking for a rules channel to be implemented into the server and I had also talked to you on ts about this so I am very confused about you using this. Secondly me "helping" someone glitch a car in nexus is completely incorrect. And the image of me "insulting" staff isn't me insulting staff it's me complaining about something at least in my opinion, also this comment was made in a private discord.

I am very sorry if you truly feel this way and if you would want to have a conversation on ts3 I'm always in the 10th comms as I would like to resolve any issues

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Neutral
- No interactions with you
- Active in-game and TeamSpeak 3

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello mate, having no interactions with you I would have to give you a neutral, good luck.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+ Active In-game/ts
No interactions

Good luck (y)

17th MAJ