In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nohacks/NU-7
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Nohacksonlyskill
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:519426805
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warns because i goofed
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community? Yes, Another Community was Sector Lead for DarkRP for 3 Months until they shut down the server. I overlooked which led to my resignment
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes Dark RP /Military RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Every night Monday and Sunday's All day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Missed being a staff for a server been playing on here for not very long but still a great server. Missed helping out when needed and giving back to the community of the GMOD being a staff isn't about having power but being able to help other people or taking the time to talk to players about the server or just even to see how they are doing and getting to know each player little by little everyone is different and just meeting people are a great future about Staff you deal with different thing each day but helping people is my main reason to becoming staff.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I been staff for sitting through meeting's and helping expand the community out and building new futures and getting the server pop even higher keeping the server in shape for all players helping them with bugs/Glitches or even building the community further than most SCP community's out there this server has so much potential, That i wanna see it become the biggest out there

Last edited:

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
Past Staff -
only plays few days out of week - Just remember hit requirements its not that bad but doing in few days will disturb your rp but you do sound very dedicated all means you got my +Support

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
Past Staff -
only plays few days out of week - Just remember hit requirements its not that bad but doing in few days will disturb your rp but you do sound very dedicated all means you got my +Support
Thank you for the Support and Feedback means a lot <3

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I'm willing to give you a +Support
Don't have too much interaction with you, but never seem to have an issue with you.
You have a good amount of playtime.

Previous staff experience.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
- Past Staff
- Follows the rules and acts professional
- Good interactions. Good luck!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
+support
-Good interaction
-Has Staff Experience
-Good Playtime

-warns

Pugkipz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Application Accepted

Hi Nohacks,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.