Status
Not open for further replies.

//NOOB-_-

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
Your in-game name: Noob
Your SteamID: 76561197984804624
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984804624/
Date of ban: around 3 months ago
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Suspected of cheating, Being not trusted and for being in a cal with a cheater Who banned you: Relman
Ban length?: Perma Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more carefull with who i play and if i suspect them of cheating ill report him/her to a higherup Prior to this,
have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I just want to rp again on cc because its a solid server there is no other server like this one. also I never cheated it was the guy who i was playing with I have been banned for 3+ months and i think i've learnd my lesson.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ill read the new rules and make sure evryone can have fun
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] Ive been on this server for many years I even once was a staff member i just like to log on every now and then

Hydro

Community Leader
Com. Leader
Lead Dev
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Noob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have an incredibly long history with us on CivilCity, and you've accrued a significant number of bans whilst playing there. Every time you make a ban appeal, you pledge that you won't break the rules upon returning and you mention how you'll read the rules and do all these different things to ensure it never happens again. The fact of the matter is that you knew the rules and you've known the rules almost every single time you've chosen to get yourself punished on CivilCity. Staff have repeatedly tried to give you additional chances to play, but you simply chose to ignore the warnings and bans you were given, and you continued to ruin the gameplay experience of others on the server.

Your current ban was issued to you for suspected cheating. Even if you weren't cheating, you had express knowledge that numerous members of your gang were using cheats on the server to gain an unfair advantage and you knowingly benefitted from them doing so.

The staff team has been more than patient enough with you previously, and at this point you've already spent all the chances we were willing to give you.

You may not re-appeal​

Status
Not open for further replies.