For how long have you played on CG SCP:1 month
In what country are you located?: usa
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): (CI) Richard ll (MTF) Shy guy
Civilian name: terry smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA or UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096l CI CI-A
-sa
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i was 049 and got banned for mass rdm when there was only 4 people on
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I wanna conduct more research on different scps like 682 or 079 etc
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: ive been a researcher for a long time i've got good listening skills i know where i cant i know when i can test i know how to give researchers a second chance if they mess up i've
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
SCP-096 I spent 20min on this i made sure i had every detail also i made the test due to it chamber being dirty from old test but it was clean d-class made it out
SCP-173-i spent 10min this when i was a JR researcher and it was not the best but i did make sure i every single detail but sadly 2/3 d-class made it out
SCP-035- I spent about 30min to make it i wanted to make it very good and i made sure that i blocked out words i could not show
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
check all flies sent for me to grade
check out all the test that are being done
make sure that nobody dose a test that's not there clearance and make sure it dont go wrong
(i dont go to 3 floor just bc i have clearance )
dont say high lvl stuff in lvl 1 comms

-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what story-lines they would be involved in:
My researcher name is Dr Richard .smith and he was a great student in the times he was rec to many colleges he had a wif kids friends than he chose he college and he joined fort valley he had all A+ in everything but then he went on trip and he went but then everything was going fine till the day he found scp-999 (this was before MTF found 999) he did not know what to call it so captured it and conducted many test on it found out it was a safe scp but 1 year later MTF/NTF found SCP-999 and they raided his home took everything SCP-999 his research even him then they took him back to the site and asked him many things when they were done they had ask did they want to join them so he agreed and slow climb the ranks learning new things he conducted a test on SCP-682 with 05 perm 096-173 and 035 and the only time someone die was 173 1 person died but everything after that soon he applied for Executive Researcher and now he waits

Former SCP-096

(hope you enjoy it)

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
--SUPPORT

- You didn't follow the title format
- Very lackluster application
- Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are quite bad, which is a massive part of being an executive
- This application is really hard to read
- What are the responsibilities: "responsibility".
- "braveness" is not a word
- You can't list whitelists from servers that aren't CG
- CI Deep-cover is not a whitelisted role. That is a VIP role.

Overall -support.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
my guy its said dif sever not this sever
What?
You're using whitelists from another server on this server? That's not how this works...

Why are you using whitelists from another server when you are applying on Civil Gamers? That makes no sense.

Please rethink your application...

Random_User

Donator
Apr 5, 2022
What?
You're using whitelists from another server on this server? That's not how this works...

Why are you using whitelists from another server when you are applying on Civil Gamers? That makes no sense.

Please rethink your application...
I changed it also erm i did not know my bad

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
-Support
Application looks like it took 5 minutes to write, does not have a good reputation whatsoever

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Mar 24, 2022
Application Denied

Hi noobgod500,

Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application.

As you appear to have posted that you wish to apply for both servers,I'm taking the liberty of denying this application as you haven't used the correct format,in addition to a generally lackluster application, combined with alot of negative support.

However don't let this get you down,if you are serious about this role,poke me on team speak of find me in game so we can talk about next stages.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.