Not fearp ran away from an agent into an scp chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Darren Marauder Laurens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536990847
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034247422/
Date of ban: 26th september
What is your exact] ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Fearp class e
Who banned you: Brain hatake
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not run away from a person trying to attack/kill me?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: cause brain who was disguised as a researcher pulled a gun on me then pulled out cuffs at me i ran into lcz inanmate while brain failrped by trying to cuff me in a non controlled rp scenario brian closing in on me the only scp chamber that was open was 409 so i ran in then i saw brian trying to close the door so i ran out i then saw press g to infect people on my screen so i pressed g on brian and he got infected by 409 he then killed me i think when i respawned pulled me into a sit banned me for fearp class e. Think about it from an escaping dclass perspective you are running out of the facilty then a researcher pulls a gun on you then tries to cuff you then you run into the nearest room in that room while the agent is chasing you and gaining there is a door that is open so you run inside then the guy tries to close the door so you run out that simple he never ordered me stop running or anything
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: IDK? i abided by the rules here brain gave me no orders and i was trying to get away from him as an escaping class d only way i could hide was run into 409 and when brian tried to close the door i ran out
Why do you want to rejoin this server? cause i play it every day and love the server

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
Hello Darren, I warned you for FearRP as you exposed yourself to SCP-409 and infected me (You may not purposefully expose yourself to virulent SCPs (008, 049) unless ordered to at gunpoint by CI or Foundation.) I saw you running towards inanimate object area as a d-class so I chased you with cuffs and attempted to cuff you, when we got near SCP-409 you ran inside, infected yourself then came back out and infected me where I shot you. You were not using SCP-409 as a hiding spot as you went straight to infect yourself and then charged at me, after infecting me you said "Take that, Bitch" which tells me you were fully aware of what you were doing.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Hello Darren, I warned you for FearRP as you exposed yourself to SCP-409 and infected me (You may not purposefully expose yourself to virulent SCPs (008, 049) unless ordered to at gunpoint by CI or Foundation.) I saw you running towards inanimate object area as a d-class so I chased you with cuffs and attempted to cuff you, when we got near SCP-409 you ran inside, infected yourself then came back out and infected me where I shot you. You were not using SCP-409 as a hiding spot as you went straight to infect yourself and then charged at me, after infecting me you said "Take that, Bitch" which tells me you were fully aware of what you were doing.
first of all i did not purposefully expose myself and i never said ''take that bitch'' i was running away from you trying to cuff me and the only hiding place was 409s room

Darren

Jul 14, 2022

00:25
i was clearly saying you bitch cause you killed me i have a irish accent it may of sounded like me taunting but i was not. me saying you bitch does not matter you were chasing me and my only option was to run into 409 i saw you with the gun then you pulled out keycard so i ran out. and the purposefully expose myself was that i touched 409 i was entering there to hide from you. ALSO not to mention why would a dclass be scared of scp-409 they would think its a crystal they would not know what it is imagine putting you in a military base you are running away from someone and you run into a room with a crystal would you be scared of the crystal?

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Darren

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, Brian shouldn't have been attempting to cuff you like that however, under 1.14 - FearRP:
  • You may not purposefully expose yourself to virulent SCPs (008, 049) unless ordered to at gunpoint by CI or Foundation.
In the video it is shown where you ran into 409 and infected yourself, shortly after infecting Brian. You're not supposed to be purposefully infecting yourself with 409 as seen in the video and evidence above. I will be speaking with Brian about the situation however your ban will not be lifted.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.