Not open for further replies.

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Mar 24, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:147108901

Discord name:

Roseboy#2218

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I have played on CG SCP regularly since early February of 2022.

In what country are you located?:
I've located in England [UK]

Time zone:

I use BST/GMT 0 respectively.

Character name(s):
Foundation- Dr.Nyx "Roseboy" Hart
O-1 CPT "Roseboy"
Dr. Martin Brenner

Civilian name:
Ren Hana

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
I do have a mic and regularly connect to comms channels.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ex Executive Researcher
Ex-Director of Research
MTF Omega-1 Officer (CPT)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have 1 warning from the 13th of March 2020 for "[Kick] FailRP"- It is my best recollection that I misused a panic button.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for the role of "Ethics Committee Member" for a range of reasons;
I am applying for Ethics Committee Member because I truly believe it's the next step after mastering my combat, commanding, and support skills and making a notable name for myself around the facility's staff as a Cl4 member of the facility.
I believe after the incredible success during my time in O-1, my guiding hand could be put to better and wider uses within the foundation from a site command perspective.
I also believe that I come with enough knowledge and the correct attitude to hold an administrative site command and perhaps even a role model position for the rest of the facility.
I also enjoy helping with the administrative side of most things shown through my commitment to O1 Prosecutors and creating events and interests for the facility which can be shown through my work during my time as the Director of research.
Also, the idea of becoming an Ethics Committee Member motivates me because I know my self-worth, and my vast skills in administration and personnel resources could help me deliver results from the start.
Furthermore, I believe that a fresh start in a new position would be beneficial to re-kindling my interest and others' interest in the server.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
Upon joining the Omega-1 regiment on the 16th of March 2022, Just 10 days after Ethics Director Winkie and 5 days before Ethics Member Foxatron, I have spent months working on behalf of the ethics committee and have developed a detailed understanding and respect for what they do. Furthermore, in this capacity, I have memorized the entirety of the Code of Ethics for my position in the prosecutors' squadron.
As an Individual I have been extremely dedicated to the betterment of all members of staff at all levels and strive to make site 65 an enjoyable place for all people regardless of who they are.
I am a well-spoken person and truly enjoy writing high-standard documents and have been observed to have a flair for creative writing skills.
I consider myself to be professional enough to complete any task asked of me efficiently and properly without question whilst also having the personnel skills to come across as likable and approachable.
I enjoy making unique and creative experiences for members of the server both as an Ex-Director of research and Omega-1 commanding officer.
I have previously hosted daily pieces of training for both the research department and MTF regiments in addition to tribunals for low-case offenders on-site and would like to increase this so that the flow of RP is refreshed regularly.
During my time as the Director of Research, I worked interpersonally with many of the staff members around the site and aided in the creation of the very successful research divisions and the junior researcher induction quiz.
As I have been a member of staff for a long time I have worked with all Ethics Committee members on a personal level and have already built up a positive rapport between us so there would be no issues with clashing or being left out.
Finally, I am an extremely active and dedicated member of the site willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for the greater good of all members of staff.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
After gaining a personal insight into the lives of the Ethics Committee members there is a wide range of responsibilities;

First and foremost the main responsibility of an ethics committee member is to take a commanding stance over the facility and ensure its smooth running and ethical actions for the foreseeable future via the implementation and management of the Code of Ethics in conjunction with the Code of Conduct and the Legal Codex.

Furthermore, the Ethics Committee need to have an interpersonal connection with the majority of staff around the site to ensure that they remain knowledgeable about the ongoing around our site to better improve the standard of living for all.

In addition, they should work closely with Omega-1 and the rest of the site to create unique and interesting tasks and activities for the site to complete to improve the wellbeing of all staff members, whether it is ethical testing within the research or conducting tribunal. Moreover, an Ethics Committee member should utilize Omega-1 to prosecute any members of staff found to be breaking the code of ethics, they should be just and fair whilst upholding the iron rod of punishment to those who deserve it.

On top of that, an Ethics Committee member should aid in the approval and authorization of testing within the research department and represent the ethics committee in a positive light when attending meetings around the site ensuring the efficient running of the day-to-day site.

In conclusion, I believe the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee are best summed up via the quote "The difference between a sacrifice and a murder is who pulls the trigger "~Redacted

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
In conjunction with the O5 council, the Ethics Committee is assigned to help in the running of each department and communicate with the directors/CL4 persons on all forms of decisions.

Furthermore, the Ethics Committee responds to and accepts/denies multiple different forum applications such as:
-Ethics Committee Assistant - Decided by Ethics Committee
-Director of Medicine - Decided by the Ethics Committee
-Director of Internal Affairs - Jointly decided by O5 Council & Ethics Committee

The Ethics Committee should attend any form of meeting they are asked to join for the sake of increasing communication around the site. In addition to this, they may be called on to aid in settling disputes or providing advice to other members of staff.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-ACCESSING DATABASE-
-ACCESS GRANTED-
-DIRECTORY SEARCH?-
> Personnel Files
-ACCESSING PERSONNEL FILES-
-FILE SEARCH?-
> "Roseboy"
-THIS FILE CONTAINS CL5 REDACTED INFO-
-DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?-
>Y
-LOADING....-
-LOADED-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vY9T59TcNQmocKOY64gpNQwTGCtzK9KF_7O8EI0ktc0/edit?usp=sharing

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+YES YES YSE YSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSYSYSEESEYSEYSEYSEYESYESYYSEYS (Also please stop bullying me with my old name)

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support.

Roseboy is an active and dedicated member of the community. When he was under my command back when I was in O-1 he showed great leadership ability and ethical knowledge, assisting me in tribunals and even working on some of his own. Since then he has grown to be a superb O-1 Officer and a dependable staff member. He undoubtedly deserves this role.

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Has incredible Senior experience and holds high rank in O1. Ideal ethics candidate in all aspects.

Good luck Nyx you deserve this role

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Active
Mature
Has senior cl4 experience
Decent application

Why does Dr. Martin Brenner sound familiar

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

Dedication to roles (O-1)
Senior Position in an MTF Regiment
Friendly invidual to be around

GL ?

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

Experience as O1 CO
Previous senior position (DoR)
Friendly and approachable
Mature

Good luck Roseboy!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Nyx's application for a position as Ethics Committee Member
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee MEMBER, the committee is in agreeance that you currently aren't suited to be a committee member.

Although you have proven to be a reputable member of our community, we have no slots available. I would also like to add although it's not clear in recent times your activity. Since your application it's had an opposite effect. During the application phase it is your time to prove to us that you are worthy to hold ECM.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved
Winkie

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

• Angry
Reactions: PhoenixHeanix
Status
Not open for further replies.