Random_User

Donator
Apr 5, 2022
Steam ID: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:637019762
Discord name:Noob player 1234#9953
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone(i dont rember sorry)
Character name(s):Ci(CS Richard ll)Fountaion adien)
Civilian name:Terry smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA or UK
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (old sever im A-1 com and im MTF-11 com Gensec cheif)Executive Researcher and SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:i got 1 ban for have a gun as 049 but there was 2 people on the sever also that was a LONG TIME AGO
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-1
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Communication Skills. ...Positive Attitude. ...Goal-Oriented. ...Teamwork. Flexibility.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: The O5 Council is responsible for the entire foundation and can pass laws, generally approving them from the Administrative Assembly.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):Overseer Assistant,Chief of Security,Site Director
Director of Intelligence Director of Internal Affairs Director of Research
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: One day he was tribe man and he was minding hes own business till he saw a old man that looked weird and was laying down on the ground he went to go meet the man but the man disappeared into black smoke so then everyone started to die on full moons each time there was a full moon one person would die *so he thought he was next till he saw the old man again and the old man said he could not die (The scp is scp-001 when the moon shines) So the old man said when i die my powers go to you next day he dies in front of the young O5 member So then he started to studies strange creatures which he called scps (2 years later) He has a team of 10 people he has started to work on a place he calls Site 1 (hes first Site) in with 7 scps (173-096-999-082-001-682-076-2) Hes happy about the scps he has but he notice that hes office its quite so he hires 10000 people from the the government and slowy they started everything They A-1 there were the oldest members MTF Omega are smart with scps to assist them (rarely is used) Epslion-11 Was only used when 4 ecuild breaches or 2 keter breaches Nu-7 they were the first to try to contain the scps if they fail then e-11 were used 10 years later everything is going till scp-001 when the moon shines comes back everything started to die the earth the sun i mean everything even 682... but there were 5 05 members than 4 died the last 1 that lived was o5-1 he thought he would die he was scared but then he did not die scp-001 spared him if he agrees to remove his power which he did everything then camed back and after that he was careful so he stopped everyone from knowing who he is and from that day he hires more o5 members and now he just waits in his office waiting for something to happen (Sorry if it was not good it took me 30min to come up with this) And thats my story i hope you like it have a great day Heres my email btw (Noobgod50@gmail.com

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
- Support

Barely any detail. States it literally took him 30 minutes to ruffle an application up for one of the highest positions on the server. Clearly unfit for the role, However, do consider developing yourself elsewhere on Site and see where you end up in the future.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for -1. This position is a leader for the Council. With no previous history with the Council or its members you have been denied.

Goodbye now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.