How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5w:1d:2h:00
In what country are you located?: uk
Time zone: bst
NATO name (regiment and rank)olegay jaf pvt
USSR name (regiment and rank): olegi 10th pvt
Civilian name: gimped ag
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:513716029
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: nope
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have 43 warns and like 5 bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: nope
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: i mean i have only payed the server for 5 weeks total play time
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 8
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: because i believe the community of this server is amazing and i want to be a apart of the core of the community the staff this includes helping newer player with question's and exterminating minges like my past self, i believe that even tho my pat self was mingy that thanks to many therapy sessions and self help i am in a better state more then ever to help the staff team of civil gamers and help the server thrive by not only helping and moderating the server but much much more, as a moderator i would love to be able to help much more then i can now as i believe i have substantial experience with rules and roleplay that if asked any question i could answer it
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i am very good at helping newer people if you asked me a relevant question about the server i could answer it and make sure that you are not only satisfied with the answer but are wanting to come back to me when you need to ask more questions, as well as this i think i know almost every rules in the server and i believe because of these factors i can be a huge help to the already grate staff team..

thanks for reading yours sincerely Olegi- ex minge

Last edited:

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

Continuously providing nothing to the community and encouraging poor behaviour. Used to have potential to not be a complete minge but has not since shown me otherwise.

Just come off a ban for excessive warnings as well as a discord ban for excessive minging.

Has been demoted several times in game, as well as blacklisted from basically every regiment for his behaviour.

I mean, I appreciate the balls it takes to put out a staff app considering your standing in the community, and considering that, it's not actually a bad application - but just no.

Nikita Dorashov

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 18, 2021
Latvia
-Support

-Long warn history
-Immature
-Has done nothing for the community

Hey, Olegi I would say more things to you but I couldn't see you fit as staff.
Good Luck!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
i have 45 warns and like 5 bans
- Support

Olegi, You are far too immature, have a history that probably bigger then the whole staff team combined, You are very toxic and don’t have good rule knowledge.

Good luck

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
-Support

Hello Olegi whilst you're not a terrible guy you're way too immature and too much of a minge to be a member of the CG-MRP staff team you have over 40 warnings either way I wish you good luck

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

- Support

Hello Olegi, I will be giving you a -support for the following reasons.

After counting your total amount of warnings, you have accumulated exactly 37 warns which is simply not acceptable under any circumstances at all when becoming a staff member.
Moreover, you have 10 bans which are all valid and none have been removed, thus again, ridiculous amounts for a member of the community to have
Your overall attitude whilst in some of the regiments is shocking, constantly undermining people and being immature.
Leading onto being immature, you have recently been banned in discord for again acting inappropriately by @ing certain people that have told you not to @ them, said immature and reckless things in the discord.
You are rude in teamspeak

You take things too far and often completely disregard anything been said to you, such as being told not to kill people and you go ahead and do it

Due to these reasons, I do not believe you are an acceptable candidate. I think I'd need to see at least 6 months with no warns or bans before even beginning to flow towards a +Support.

Thanks for understanding!

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
-Support
Although I have never had any particular bad experiences with you, you have a massive amount of warnings and bans which does not make me believe you're fit for staff, from what I've seen you are very immature and have no good reputation within the community. Everything else has been stated above.

Best of luck olegi.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

-Immature
-Excessive Warnings
-Excessive Bans
-Recent Bans
-Recent Warnings

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
-Support

Not mature enough for the role of staff
Huge amount of warnings and bans and recently just got unbanned
Multiple discord bans

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I dont know why you have chosen to make a staff application looking at your reputation on the server

-support

You are very mingy
On the discord you ping people for no reason all the time, even after being instructed to stop
Your warn and ban history alone says enough.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021

Application Denied

Hi Olegi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied due to the substantial amount of warns you have received over the past six months.
Furthermore, you have just come off a ban in game and on discord.

I suggest you massively improve your reputation on the server and on discord before your apply again.

You may re-apply in 12 weeks (07/05/2022)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.