Status
Not open for further replies.

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):OverRobbie
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: i have 6 days play time
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Timmeh Turnover A-1 Spc
Chaos name (include your rank): Robbie Sanchez Delta
Civilian name: jones chad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48298577
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-YES
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 warn fail rp. I was new and didn't know all the rules but have since learned them.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-yes. I have DM multiple D&D games and was Event Manager on a Couple RSPS.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes I have 7 years experience from D&D. I have Rped on different gmod and GTA V servers plus text based rp communities.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Anywhere from 1-5+ hours as things in life can pop up.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I believe that I can bring a lot to the server to enrich it with more fun and excitement that this server brings people already.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm mostly on at inactive times and not much happens so I'd like to be able to bring joy and surprise to the ones who might miss out on all the other stuff because of time restraints. Plus I have a very creative mind and think about others before myself.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

-CI Event.A new recruit managed to mess up and SCP-1275 has gotten out as it can morph its shape and its interest to teleport foundations documents and scps away. The CI would have to try to find and recontain SCP-1275 within a time limit before foundation finds out and tries to take it for themselves SCP-1275 would defend itself from the fondation.

-A1-O1 Event. CI has sent in Scp 600 That has now impersonated an O5 member and hidden them somewhere on the map will they be able to find out the fake before SCP 600 causes a code black. Without being able to do anything they have to either find the real O5 or piece all the clues left around before they can take Action on Who they think might be the fake O5.

-Researchers Event. The event would start with SCP 5031 which is a non-sapient quasi-humanoid creature of unknown origin. SCP 5031 will appear inside pw kitchen where it will be at 50% stress level so slightly hostile researchers will then have to try lowering and if successful SCP 5031will cook them a wonderful meal and play piano if stress increases SCP 5031 will become hostile and attack.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A carnival has rolled up to pinewood in the middle of the night. No one knows for sure how it got here but one thing is for sure everyone seemed lured here but will you be able to make it out alive. Quick run down once you enter the carnival you have to win tickets for freedom because once times run out if you're still in you'll never leave again.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Someone has been supplying D class with weapons to start a riot track down and find out who is behind this madness.
A-1: Someone is planning to poison the O5 Find them before it happens but if failing to do so integrate to find out the antidote.
Nu-7: CI have found a new way into the foundation. Their job is to find and block that entrance to stop any more easy raids but where is this new pablo escobar tunnel? well they will have to look for every nook and cranny to find it.
E-11: Someone is threatening to release pictures of 096 from inside the base either stop them or destroy all the pictures before anyone sees them.
CI: With so much snow food supplies had to be aired in but got scattered everywhere go and collect the food so the ci dont starve to death
Foundation Staff: The foundation has been getting rather dusty and dirty. It's time for spring cleaning. To encourage the staff to clean prizes have been hidden all over the site so happy cleaning and good luck.

Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+Support
We need more Gamemasters and i think he would make a good Gamemaster

MateoSantoro

Apr 17, 2022
+Support

+Creative Ideas
+Has a decent amount of time he can be active each day
+Has experience creating fun , interesting, and exciting events

+Can be active when others are not such as other GMs to further spread out events across different times

Good Luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.