- Intelligence Operative
- MTF NU-7 Special Forces
- CI Gamma
- CI Deepcover
- Gensec Riot Control
- All Thaumiel Positions

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer assistant?:
In the server, I have immensely contributed to the RP and story line of the intelligence department as well as the foundation as a whole. I have worked diligently through my time in the server to come up with new and exciting projects throughout the sever so that I can engage with people in a positive RP manner. I have been the creator of some of the most well thought out and planned RP investigations in the server from my Ambassador role. Creating the following projects:

"Project Fourth Wall" - A investigation into MTF wrongdoings through the use of confidential informants.
"Project Perspective" - A join research and development between Department of medicine and the intelligence department to develop a new class of anesthetics dubbed CASA Gas, Developed by Department Director Abbie Marley.
"Operation Lost and Found" - A joint task mission between Intelligence and NU-7 which raided CI facility and retrieved stolen foundation documents and belongings.
I posses real life skills that will translate to the improvement towards well being of the foundation. Away from the server I am a U.S Army Infantry Officer and the owner of a logistics company based in Southern Indiana. These two positions in my young adult life have taught me invaluable skills in the world of professionalism as well as business and administration.
"Project Front Lines" - A instructional used to provide GENSEC with the training necessary to identify those who would seek to destroy the foundation and spill its secretes.
"Operation Loose Lips" - A ring of confidential informants used to keep foundation secrets safe as well as determine upcoming threats to the foundation as a whole.

Outside of role play. I am in the United States Army, where I am tasked with planning rigorous training events and all the processes within said events. There I execute precise planning under real professional and skill pressures. These events are to improve the readiness of my men as well as their overall performance in and out of the field. I do all I can to ensure they are supplied with the necessary equipment, knowledge, and morale to properly execute and complete the mission with the highest level of efficiency. This is a skill that I will translate to improve the machine that is the foundation. I will use my planning and leadership skills to ensure that the foundation has what it needs in order to run as a successful unit, regardless of circumstance. I will insure that foundation leadership is operating at the highest level of professionalism, while also ensuring leadership properly disseminates information to complete the foundations needs at the highest level of excellence.

With my logistics company, I have learned invaluable skills in the business planning, administration, finance, and organization departments. In just a short 6 months, my company has become one of the fastest growing logistics companies in Indiana and has proven its success with its professionalism, timeliness, and care of customer needs. With these skills, I will ensure that the foundation meets all of its needs through good and honest business leadership. I will use my real life skills, to infect those around me with a sense of professionalism and a strong "Lets get to business" attitude. To not only uphold the high standards of the foundation, but those associated with it. I will ensure that the foundation operates within its bounds and ruleset, and dispatch of those who would otherwise seek to deny these values.

What are the responsibilities of the Overseer assistant in RP?:
- To aid the O5 council in the operations of the foundation and ensure its needs and requests are met. This means ensuring site leadership is training, educating, and preparing their subordinates to operate at the highest level possible. But this also means ensuring the high standards and the boundaries of the foundation are met with the highest level of care and professionalism.

- Overseer assistants are also tasked with working in the absence of an O5 council member. Where an Overseer will carry out tasks in lew of the overseer and control operations that the O5 would normally conduct with CL4 personnel and below.

What are the responsibilities of the Overseer assistants out of RP?
- The Overseer assistant aids the O5 council in selecting critical personnel and senior position such as : Site Director, Site Advisor, Chief of Security, Director of Intelligence, Director of Research, Overseer Assistant and work with the Ethics Committee to choose and fill the position of Director of Internal Affairs.

Please give some lore about your Overseer assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in:

Overseer CODNAME: "Zulu, The Third Eye"
The year is 1955. Patrick's Zanca has just graduated from Indiana University and is a freshly commissioned infantry officer for the 3rd ranger battalion heading to Vietnam. The war had just broken out and Zanca was a motivated United States Army Cadet, now second lieutenant looking to lead his men into valiant combat against America's new enemy. Post graduation Zanca promptly went to Ranger school where he completed Ranger school at Fort Benning Georgia and qualified for 3rd ranger battalion. On October 23rd 1956 Zanca was assigned his platoon at Fort Benning Georgia and given a date to ship out to Vietnam. He was prepared, he was more than prepared, he was excited. And he made sure that his men shared the same emotions. He was raised in a culture of infectious leadership, where high standards of professionalism were valued above all else. 2LT Zanca was introduced to his PLT SGT just 2 months before shipping out. His PLT STG, Allen Tenfelter, was a 26 year old SFC who was prepared to embark on his first deployment. Him and Zanca shared the same values of leadership, they wanted their men to be more than ready, and In the Heat of the gorilla combat that was being reported back to Fort Benning Georgia, they knew that preparedness would save lives and win them the war. They have until January 5th 1957 to prepare for their deployment to Vietnam. Zanca and Tenfelter Spent every day, and every waking moment of every day, planning events that would prepare their men above and beyond the call of duty. Learning every tactic the Viet Cong implemented and trained for it. Studied machine gun theory and taught it. And prepared their men and loved it.

Zanca and his men were being sent to Khe Sanh, In South Vietnam. This was the most vicious, deadly, and violent region in the Vietnam War. But the United States needed more men, and they needed more men like Zanca to lead troops into combat. After several months of patrols through the dense forest and more than several firefights Zanca and his platoon of rangers had taken back key regions in Khe Sanh. They're next in final task of their deployment however, would prove to be the most gruesome and grueling task that the platoon had been issued this entire time. The Brigade commander headed the mission statement to Zanca on a piece of paper. The Colonel looked and him with his somber gaze and whispered “Finish the fight, then go home.”

The mission was to regain the territory that was lost when the Khe Sanh region first fell. Hilltop 16 is the crest of a 500 M tall Hill which overlooks the northern face of the Khe Sanh valley. It was the most contested and viciously fought over fighting position in all of Vietnam. But Intel suggested that most Viet Cong troops had surrendered or retreated from the area. There are an estimated 20 Viacom soldiers left on the hilltop. And it was time for Zanca and his men to finish the mission and head home for rotation.

The fight however was anything but what the intel had suggested. Zanca and his men were overwhelmed by no less than 60 Viet Cong. Zanca looked to his PLT STG Tenfelter and ordered him to make a hasty retreat back to the operation rally point. Tenfelter protested the orders from Zanca, exclaiming there would be no cover fire for the platoon to retreat with. Zanca grabbed the 240MG Crew Served weapon from 1st squad and ordered the retreat again, this time, saying he would cover fire. Tenfelter yet again protested but it was too late, Zanca had advanced 20 meters with the 240MG to a mortar hole and yelled his final order of retreat as he shot his first 100 rounds. As the men retreated Zanca suffered a gunshot wound… Then another… Then another… Yet continued to fire into the rushing Viet Cong Soldiers. Zanca looked back to see all of his men had safely traversed 200m to the rear of the original position. But as he looked back to fire his gun he was met with a loud crack, like thunder as he fell to the dirt from his weapon. Zanca patted around his body to see if he had suffered another gunshot. “No more holes…. Im okay….” but as he met his face to his machine gun…. Nothing…. He saw nothing down the sight. He patted his left eye, his fingers sank into the now hole of where his eye used to meet his orbital. The bullet had skipped off the 240MG and clipped the left corner orbital of Zancas face. He was lost, shocked, and could only see red. He heard them, their footsteps, their screams of joy that his eye was missing, as they rushed to his position. He quickly grabbed the gun, switched to his right eye and fired off the last 100 link chain in his possession, dropping the rest of the rushing men dead in their tracks. He collapsed, gasping for air like it was his last breath, and looked down to see a sucking chest wound had opened in his chest from a fresh gunshot. More footsteps, from where? He had no time to react. He tore his knife from his sheath and swung, clipping the neck of the rushing enemy. Zanca stumbled out of the hole still on his feet in the saddest form of a jog you have ever seen. Rushing to his men's new position. But he was out of air. Out of time. He collapsed again to the jungle floor staring at the canopy overhead. He took a deep breath of blood and air as his vision turned red… “Buzzing….. Why do I hear? Buzzing”

Zanca awoke in a white lit, white painted wall room. He immediately panicked and flew up. “A hospital?” There was no white painted wall hospital in all of Vietnam, let alone near their fighting position. Zanca immediately thought he was dead when his eyes met his PLT STG Tenfelter’s who was sitting in the corner of the room, now wearing a black suit instead of his standard issue BDU’s. “Glad I could get you the pill before you keeled over” claimed Tenfelter. “If I hadn't used it the foundation would have never pulled us out of that shithole” Zanca immediately felt as though he was dead. “SGT in a tux, spouting nonsense, what…..”

The SGT could see the visible confusion. “Ya not dead Zanca. I got us exfilled from where I pilled you at. I got the intel I needed. Plus I got to use my new toy 2350” ….. “I am dead” said Zanca with confidence. A swift smack from SGT confirmed he was not in fact dead. Just confused. SGT went on to explain that Zance was at a Satellite Foundation site-42. And that he had issued a miracle drug discovered by the foundation called SCP 500 to save Zancas' life. Tenfelter went on to explain that this was no ordinary case with Zanca, but that instead, the foundation had injected a number of elite intelligence operatives from a force called Lambda-12 into US forces in Vietnam to find new and promising young leaders for the foundation. And that he has chosen Zanca based off of the valor and dedication he showed towards saving his men's lives. Zanca, still visibly lost, had the entirety of what happened what what the foundation wanted of him, repeated several times until it finally sank. Zanca was indebted to his SGT for saving his life. He was now dedicated to the needs and tasks of the foundation.

Zanca was kept in Site-42 for 2 weeks while he had recovered in a short 3 day, the next 11 days were spent training him on his foundation mission. The foundation was going to grow Zanca into an Army General who would pass on Army secrets to the foundation. Zanca agreed to help the foundation and the man who saved his life. For the next 28 years, Zanca would rise through the Army ranks as 4 Star Commanding General Zanca of US Special Operations Forces (SOCCOM). But he would pass on all of the Army's secrets to the foundation as Intelligence Operative Codename “ZULU'' a name given to him from his valiant efforts shown in battle to save the lives of his comrades. He saw and witnessed the work the foundation was committed to. He saw what lengths the foundation went to protect the people of the world. He became dedicated to it, emboldened by it. Zulu would eventually retire form the Army to join the foundation and become the O5 councils watchdog. Using his confidential informants and ring of Intelligence to protect the foundation and its every move.

(If you read this entire thing, Thank you, I hope that you will take my application for Overseer assistant into deep consideration. And I look forward to working with all of you in the near future.)

Reactions: Adlactor Nell

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr Zulu, I will be giving you a +SUPPORT

+A Serious Roleplayer; Someone that takes whatever roles they have seriously
+Holds a Ambassadorial position within Intelligence
+Created multipule programmé's within the foundation to support and assist forces in understanding their duties and keep security at a form.
+Has shown competency in administration and duties consistent with the intelligence portion of O5
+Really well made document.

-/+ Unsure of Activity
-/+ Unsure of Rule Knowledge

- Have had recent experiences that could shine a negative light on him.

Good Luck Mr. Zulu, May you prosper.

- Ms. Claire

• Love
Reactions: Zulu

Crazyhorse

May 3, 2022
+support i know my Response doesnt matter much, but this guys is the best, his In Game RP is already wayy better than almost all of the 05 and A1, he has such a good imagination, coming up with missions and is very very good at Serious RP. he is Respectfull and Respected in the Community. I personally think he deserves Overseer Assistant way more than some of the current Applicants/Overseer assistants.

• Love

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
+Support
+Good Activity (in what I have Seen)
+Good Roleplay Intentions

You Got This :)(y)

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for █████ Assistant. This position assists the █████ and their efforts in maintaining the foundation's standards. After observing your continued service as an internal affairs ambassadors, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Assistant Charlie​

Status
Not open for further replies.