Ozzy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): oscargamer710

For how long have you played on CG MRP: In total 3 months as far as I know, including the time I played on afghan.

Age: 14, I have read the application rules and believe that I still think I have the qualities necessary for becoming a moderator. I was at first hesitant to apply for staff, but people around me have convinced me that I am mature enough for this position.

In what country are you located?: England.

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF MAJ Ozzy {AFC} | AVT-15 | ESD-3

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Ozzyy

Civilian name: Ozzy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:227009826

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Yes, this is my first application for staff.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I have received no warns or bans, I may have been kicked for being AFK.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes, I have previous experience as a staff member in a GMod MilitaryRP server. This time was very valuable to me as I learnt how to deal with difficult people and the different fundamental aspects of being a moderator. I really enjoyed my time as staff, and I'd like to experience it once again.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Yes, I have played on serious GMod RP servers, have played in serious Arma 3 units and played in FiveM RP servers. I love to roleplay seriously, and upholding a high standard of RP is very fulfilling for me.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
2 to 6 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I want to become a moderator due to me really enjoying my time on the server and all the special mechanics that it introduces to the MRP game mode, I also believe that the community is really welcoming and fun to be around on a daily basis. I have a natural tendency to want to help others, and I believe that I can really help the great staff team the server currently has with my past experience and maturity. I really enjoy the prospect of maintaining a high standard of RP on the server that I know and love, and I will have no problem with sacrificing my RP time to do staff duties.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-
I believe that my ability to be impartial no matter who I am dealing with and my willingness to put staff duties over anything else really makes me a great candidate for staff. I believe that I have left a good impression throughout my time on the server, and that I have studied the rules extensively to allow me to take sits with confidence and ease.

P.S. - I am very active on the teamspeak, if you wish to have a chat with me / test my rule knowledge please feel free to drag me into a channel. Thank you for reading my application, and have a good one!

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Big +Support
- Mature and Friendly
- Active in game and teamspeak
- Good rule knowledge
- Previous staff experience

I hope you make it to the staff team as I really do believe you will be a great addition to the team, having worked under you in JAF I cannot stress enough how mature you handle situations. Discovering you were 14 was a big shock to me I would of seriously thought you were at least 16 with how you act. Wishing you best of luck and I hope and can be sure that your age will not hinder your application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzy

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Ozzy, today I will be going for a +support. You’re active in both IG and TS3. You’re friendly and mature and your ruleknowledge is decent, you do not meet the age requirement however, I believe you are mature enough to be part of the staff team. Best of luck

Beskar

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Not interacted with in a bit just cause of my LOA but you are friendly/approchable from past experiences plus I have seen you on alot proving your dedication I can't ask on rule knowledge so on Sunday if I'm on poke me and we can chat

-Dor
(It will be good to hopefully get another 14 yr old in the staff team with me so cya around)

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+Support
-Active in ts3 and in-game
-Friendly and approachable
-Mature
-Good rule knowledge

Hi Ozzy, working alongside you as an SCO has shown me that you can easily handle staff, your ability to stay calm and collected in highly stressful situations, as well as your maturity in matters in the regiment.
Your age does not meet the requirements, but in my opinion, your maturity and situation handling skills can easily override this, and make the age requirement for you, not an issue.

Good luck!!

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+Support

- Active IG/TS3
- Not too many interactions
- Friendly
- Mature
- Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Active IG+TS.
+Very mature.
+Friendly and approachable.
+Good rule knowledge.

Best of Luck, Ozzy.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021

~Neutral

+Active IG/TS3
-Hadn’t had much interaction with you to interpret Maturity/rule knowledge.

Hey Ozzy, I am giving you a Neutral due to the reasons stated above, feel free to poke me on TS3 so we can have a chat and later I may amend the verdict.

Best of Luck.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active in-game/TS3
+ Friendly and approachable
+ Mature for age

- Not had too much interaction

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
neutral leaning to support
-Active in-game/ts3

-nice app
-not many interactions

Hey Ozzy going for neutral for reasons above if u see me in ts3 poke me for a chat just so I can see your rule knowledge and get to know u a bit :)

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
-Good application
-Active in-game/Teamspeak
-Good rule knowledge

-We have not had alot of interactions.