Pacino MacTavish's Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): nauras4
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2 weeks (12th August)
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): Pacino MacTavish, ISAF, Master Sergeant
USSR name (regiment and rank): Pacino645, PVT, (no regiment)
Civilian name: Pacino
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108117118
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not recieved any of the listed.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have had past experience in different communities but it has been quite a while so I don't remember the names of those I have been in sadly.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have had tons of experience with serious roleplay due to the fact that I have been into various amount of SeriousRP servers and been a member on those servers for quite some while.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I couln't honestly tell because I play all the time so like I'd either say 8h a day or 10h a day depends on when I wake up as im fairly active on this server.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because there are on some occasions no moderators on where people break rules and do whatever they feel like to. But that's not the main reason to it. The main reason to why I want to become a Staff here is because I am an active dedicated lad that enjoys to socialize with others and I am always open to help whenever needed/I can. But I mainly want to help improve the server even though it is in fine shape but still there is always room for improvement.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well I look at timezone wise I am in the GMT timezone yet I see that most Staff never get on the EST time and I am active at both times so I don't shy myself to help others in that specific timezone as well. But I also want to be able to help everyone at all times and to be able to make the server more safer from constant RDMers or rule breakers in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redrrx

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral leaning towards +support

Usually
people applying this early after joining the server don't make it due to not enough people knowing who you are, however you have made a very good impression to the server and defiantly have to me you seem like a really nice guy and to be honest I have only just learnt that you have only played for 2 weeks, when I see you name in game it feels like you have been here for a while oddly, But as for rule knowledge I have little clue, and I can assume considering I thought you were a regular your activity over the past 2 weeks must of been very good and not to mention you achieving Sargant first class in only 2 weeks which is no easy feat.

I wish you the best of luck and if your denied for whatever reason I'm sure with another 2 weeks you can make a even better impression to the server

Reactions: Redrrx and Pacino

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support
+Active in TS/IG
+Freindly/Mature/Patient
+Good Rule knowledge
BTW ITS PASTACHIO NOT PACINO !!!
Best of luck love you ;)

Reactions: Pacino

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support

After multiple new interactions with you I am changing too a +support, you have proven your helpful, mature, active, friendly & have good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ support

- Nice guy
- Active in-game and in Teamspeak
- Mature
- Would be an ideal candidate for staff

Good luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
Neutral leaning to +support
+ active IG and TS
+ nice guy

= unsure of rule knowledge
= not had many interactions

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

In the interactions I've had with you, you have come across as friendly. Your application is also of a high standard and you have previous experience as staff, which will definitely benefit you.

Best of luck.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+Support

Even though I haven’t had tons of interactions with you, all that I’ve had have been positive. I see you a lot in game and I believe your rule knowledge is also pretty good. One day I had a sit where you asked about a rule, which I take as a good thing since you are just trying to make your rule knowledge even better.

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
hi, I will be going for a +support, you're active both in-game and teamspeak. I've only had positive interactions with you and I've never had any problems with you. You're friendly, approachable and mature. Your ruleknowledge is also good. The only downside is that you gotta work on those cyanide pill prices :). Best of luck Pacino.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
-active in ts3, and IG
-friendly and approachable
-good rule knowledge (plus I've had no issues with you)

Good luck!!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Active IG&TS.
+Very friendly and approachable.
+Very mature.

/ Can't comment on rule knowledge.

Best of luck Pacino.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@Pacino Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.