Panda's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Your in-game name: Panda
Your SteamID: I dont know how to get this while not in game sorry
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800001611/
Date of ban: 18th of April
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): speak to coolio on discord
Who banned you: Coolio
Ban length?: 26 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never ERP with anyone again in gmod.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? unfortunately I have to many warns to count but have been banned 3 times before this (over a year go so idk why)
Why should you be unbanned:
so the action took place 4 days before the ban, and I kidnapped stuffy, at the time I had no clue of stuffy's age (even know I feel ill thinking about it) if I had known I would not have done the actions I did, it was stupid not to ask but I assumed because gmod Is played by mainly adults stuffy was one to. anyway I made him my sex slave per say, nothing to awful and a lot of it was inuadenos while I cant exactly remember what I said it. but consisted of licking my sausage I think. so after this fed up took me to a sit in which he told me stuffy age and and not to do it again, I apologised to stuffy and I thought that was that. but I was since banned more so for my actions breaking gmods TOS which as of my ban was only updated about 1 and a half weeks ago and I had no clue of gmods tos.

anyway all in all I think it was a small lapse of judgement that maybe I should be punished for, well, I know I should be, but is half a year a bit harsh for rp'ing with inuendos.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I know the rules, I dont break them. what I didnt know is the gmod TOS which I have now read and make sure I will not break again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Im not going to say the bullshit about loving the server you know that, its just im having scoliosis surgery soon and want a pass time lmao

I get if you dont want to unban me, I fucked up, and I was a cunt in other ways. but I think I get the message about not expressing my identity in a 16 year old game. all I want to do know is chill with people and have a laugh

thanks for reading <3

Status
Not open for further replies.