Panda's unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Your in-game name: Comrade panda
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:419867941
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800001611/
Date of ban: 18th of April
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): speak to coolio
Who banned you: coolio
Ban length?: 26weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never initiate in lewd conversations with anyone in gmod
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?I was yes, but I was working on improving.
Why should you be unbanned: I belive now its been about 10 weeks, I have had time to reflect on my disgusting actions, while unintentional my actions to this day still make me feel ill, I do like gmod. and I know thats a very generic thing to say. but I do, I have played it for 3 years and I am very invested in the community. even in these 10 weeks I have matured. I wont make this slip up ever again and it was a huge wake up call to my actions online, I am not a nonce but my actions could of been seen that way. I got no gratification out of the rp. it was just me being super edgy in game which I knew then and know now isn't acceptable.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will only play gmod when im not on any substances, which I am trying to control and im seeking help for since the ban, it was really a wake up call :(
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have seen my beloved dark rp slowly die over these weeks. its basically vacant now, I belive I could help revive it by playing it and being the extra player thats online.

I dont have much more to say then sorry
my actions are unforgivable but I hope you find it in your heart to see past them and give me a second chance

kind regards
panda

Status
Not open for further replies.