Papyrus ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Papyrus

Feb 16, 2022
Your in-game name: William "Wingdings" Papyrus
Your SteamID: 76561198297525948
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297525948
Date of ban: 27/02/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): I was banned because Corvus (a CI) and me killed each other after he RDM when i had a Hellstorm and a Barret (which I got from killing 10 MTF Nu7 alone and it was like a trophy for me) and he wanted to give me his sniper from his job back but we didn't have luck and killed each other more than 20 times.
Who banned you: The one who banned us is Pan
Ban length?: 4 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will take care of my weapons. I will be careful about my life and try to not be mad when i lose something because that's the game and i can do nothing about it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I've been banned from the server when I joined the server for the first time because I MRDM 4 D-Class who were killing me a lot of times for nothing. Besides, i've been warned a couple of times for RDM : the first, second and third warn were given because i didn't understand the meaning of RDM (even after someone explained me what it was about) and i got finally banned for MRDM because i killed 4 D-classes who killed me before with guns (i had a knife when i killed them) and i got revenge.
Why should you be unbanned: I don't like this question because it's like saying why i should be personally unbanned and not someone else. But if i have to answer this, i should be unbanned because i really but really love the server. In fact, i found this server when i was bored of CS:GO, Minecraft or LoL and when i installed GMOD and went here, I felt like very excited to do RP with you guys but you know i'm someone who can't withstand unfair situation and some moderators saw it (i'm talking about James 'Pan' Smith or James Hunter) but i shall improve my behaviour.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am a CI-B and i am really proud of it + I really like my teammates and after my ban Pustel'ga told me that he won't kick me or remove my rank but if i break another rule i'm willing to get kicked from CI + be banned forever.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Like i said earlier, the server was really something interesting for me. I've met a bunch of new friends, a lot of good people (Hayxel, James Hunter, 'Pan' Smith, David Bungle...) and bad people (who get banned). I want to rejoin it because the server is the only one i join when i play GMOD because it is really something which really excite me. I swear that i will change my behaviour so please unban me from the server, i found that i was addicted to this server after only one day post-ban i really want to play again with my friends.
Thank you to read my post and i am genuinely sorry for my bad behaviour.

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hi @William Papyrus,

Like I had already explained in the other involved ban appeal, there was no intention to stop between you both and the reason you decided to kill each other repeatedly for the marksmen sniper which is just not a valid reason to be killing each other over and over, you were banned for 4 weeks due to having a previous MRDM ban.

William Papyrus

Feb 16, 2022
Hi @Pan Police,I saw your message and i'm only asking you to please unban me because like i won't be able to play for a long time if i get unbanned in 2 weeks. So please i'm asking you to understand my situation.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @William Papyrus

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason you were banned was there was no valid RP reason for you both to be killing each other it disrupts the current RP that is happening in that area and doesn't look good. In that scenario, it would be in your best case to make a sit and see if you could have gotten the weapon possibly refunded. besides that fact, this isn't your first MRDM ban which is the reason you have been banned for 4 weeks instead of 2 weeks.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.