Denied Pinewood Rangers UPDATE

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I feel that we need an update to the Pinewood Rangers considering The Pinewood Massacre yesterday with the rangers being defenseless to handle the GOC, Foundation & CI.

But first we need to get serious. Big Steve's Chief Rangers poster has been removed from the Pinewood Rangers building and replaced with imposters who have never even been rangers in their entire lifetimes. They have not seen the stuff Big Steve has seen and he should be put back up on the wall for all to see who their Chief Ranger really is.

Secondly there should be a SWAT team for the Pinewood Rangers. I feel the mayor could put more resources to defend Pinewood and its civilians from further harm.

If anyone else has further suggestions then post them down below but these two should be implemented immediately.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Rangers will be able to defend themselves.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Pinewood Rangers require an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: lybbx

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ neutral
goc is there to protect the people. thats there whole character is to side with humanity and destroy scps that could cause harm to civilians
if goc is attacking u then report it to there general

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
-Support
The Rangers on US are genuinely awful to deal with. I have seen maybe five rangers that actually do Ranger RP instead of infobreaching(Which is against the rules for Rangers) or starting shit with a faction. Giving them bigger guns & more spots would make this worse. If Rangers had more structure or the rules related to infobreaching & NLR were actually enforced with them, then I might support it.

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
-Support
The Rangers on US are genuinely awful to deal with. I have seen maybe five rangers that actually do Ranger RP instead of infobreaching(Which is against the rules for Rangers) or starting shit with a faction. Giving them bigger guns & more spots would make this worse. If Rangers had more structure or the rules related to infobreaching & NLR were actually enforced with them, then I might support it.
Perhaps if it was an application for ranger swat

Reactions: Omnipotent

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
-/+ Neutral support

Rangers are a good job and can be very effective to the playerbase and ensuring there is actual RP on surface. The issue is Pinewood would only have a small police force due to it's small civilian population. If all 3 surface factions turn against the rangers then there's a problem with the RP before the engagements began. If rangers/PD jobs want focused RP they should make attempts to contact a UN CO to set up RP or a member of the Gamemaster/Event team.

TL;DR- Rangers are cool and very good job but attempts should be made prior to buffing them

• Angry
Reactions: Omnipotent

L.Saint

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Omnipotent,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. At present we are looking into other ways to increase and expand Ranger RP, but we do not believe this addition would benefit RP or fix any current issues with Ranger RP.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.