Name: GOURGEOUS FREEMAN
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199305456
Steam link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199305456073/groups/
Date of ban:WED Sep 28 16:15:57 2022
ban reason: Micspamming Nazi ISIS Music
Who banned me:"The Intern"(Steam ID_0:1:175426868
Ban length: 3 days allegedly
What server were you banned on?:SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Change my name to whatever they want and have admin watch me as I prove them wrong since they thought I was a micspammer.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : NO
Why should you be unbanned: Because he false banned me under suscpicion that I was micspamming which I wasnt and proceeded to ban me without giving me a right to speak out againts it.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By proving I didn't micspam and I can at the very least take a warning if that'll make him happy.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I want to have fun and thats the point of the server I was about to level up to level 10 combat and be able to be a Gensec officer until I get dragged in by who knows what without questioning and get instabanned. _ heres evidence that i was banned feel free to contact me through discord technical support or email me.image_2022-09-28_235407223.png

Last edited:

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
Hey, friend.
Regarding your ban, I had done so because you had played through your mic both (for lack of a better term) the ISIS theme and the Erika March, which is related to Nazi Germany. I should've specified what class the warn was, but that is technically a Micspam Class E warn, which includes a 3 day ban. It's my fault for not specifying what ban severity you had gotten at the time, which I own up to in its entirety.
Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to make this appeal.
Kindest regards

GOURGEOUS FREEMAN

Sep 28, 2022
Hey, friend.
Regarding your ban, I had done so because you had played through your mic both (for lack of a better term) the ISIS theme and the Erika March, which is related to Nazi Germany. I should've specified what class the warn was, but that is technically a Micspam Class E warn, which includes a 3 day ban. It's my fault for not specifying what ban severity you had gotten at the time, which I own up to in its entirety.
Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to make this appeal.
Kindest regards
With most information I have and or witnesses it is false someone did indeed have the same rp name as me but they probably weren't playing said music but i did hear a DIFFERENT person probably in the D class roll of the rp server if i can remember playing some odd music it did sound German I didn't catch their name in fact you can check a log most likely to see the fact someone on the same day had their rp name similar to mine wich is GOURGEOUS FREEMAN

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
The thing is, you were the only person speaking on the VoIP list at that time, and you were: A. The first person on ULX that could be gagged with a name similar to yours and B. The first person pulled when using, again, ULX. Furthermore, I'd like to bring up the fact that both pieces of music came from the same person, which was you.

GOURGEOUS FREEMAN

Sep 28, 2022
The thing is, you were the only person speaking on the VoIP list at that time, and you were: A. The first person on ULX that could be gagged with a name similar to yours and B. The first person pulled when using, again, ULX. Furthermore, I'd like to bring up the fact that both pieces of music came from the same person, which was you.
well i can pull up all of my search history to prove there wasnt any music playing at the time it doesnt add up because i was brought out of nowhere and given a 3 day ban i was only hearing the music from another persons microphone i will edit this reply with a screenshot of my full window displaying the time and date i was banned and it will show no music was being streamed through there because i hav no other music applications other than spotify which i do not know how to have it play through my microphone whatsoeverlink to a proof document

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @GOURGEOUS FREEMAN ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You mention that someone else potentially had the same RP name as you, but this is not possible as you cannot duplicate someone's RP name. Additionally, your ban seems to have expired. I will need to see more evidence provided before I remove the ban from your record. In the meantime, please refrain from playing music over your microphone.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks if you wish to have the punishment removed from your record.​

Status
Not open for further replies.