please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

botheredagate

Sep 20, 2022
Your in-game name: Arman Hatake
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:607042977
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199174351683/
Date of ban: 19/09/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: Luft
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Im not sure what there is for me to do..
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't know I broke rules. I had to go to sleep because my mum told me and then when I tried playing again today it says im banned for LTAP. I am still new to this server so I am sorry if I did break any rules I was unaware of, it wasn't intentional but I really had to go and didn't know I was due to get brought into a sit. There's nothing I can do if my mum is making me come off.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I already don't break any rules but always check with staff if im unsure on something
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its fun

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
Hi Arman Hatake
I was the one that requested ur ban, If I can remember correctly u killed another d class as a d class and that person made a report for RDM and all I had was the logs showing that u had killed someone, and then u logged off so I gave u 10 minutes to rejoin and u didn't so I issued u a 1-day ban for LTAP. I do believe that this is a miss understanding and I'll ask for u ban to be removed because I don't believe u knew that u had done something wrong and that u had no way of defending ur actions.

1.15 LTAP - Leaving to avoid punishment is when a player leaves the server to avoid punishment from a staff member and it will result in a ban.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @botheredagate,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the fact that you were unaware of the rules violation and clearly show an intent to continue wanting to play on the server I have chosen to remove your ban!

Please ensure you read our rules (SCP-RP Rules) before reconnecting to the server.

Kind regards,
Cassius​

Status
Not open for further replies.