Polzer Antons App

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):MegatronIMJ88
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):Mine is bugged out but i should have around a week and 1 or 2 days, it keeps on going down.
In what country are you located?:US
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Executive Researcher Polzer Anton
Chaos name (include your rank):None
Civilian name:none
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:437898627
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/polzer-anton-mod-app.2823/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:2 for RDM i think, i only remember 1 and thats because i killed a ovbious disguised D-class as a Biohazard Researcher.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:Im on 3 hours on school days 5-6 on non school days
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:Because I'm on a lot during the VERY late nights like 1-4 AM and there is no mods on and a lot of rules being broken left and right so I want to stop all of that so people can still have a very enjoyable experience late at night, the main reason I'm doing this is to stop all of the rule breaking at night like said before I've seen at least 50 people say the N-word. Over 300 counts of RDM and much more on my time of this server and I honestly think, that this shouldn't be happening and I want to stop it and keep everything peaceful for people that are still on at that time, and to keep my sanity during that time. I've also seen mutiple people leave only for the reason of minges getting on and no admins getting on and I want to change that late night reputation of that stuff happening. And also because staff numbers and small and at prime time I only see like 4-5 admins on when it should be 10-12.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can be on the Admin job a lot when needed and can be on it 3 hours a day, I will stay with the server for a very long time. I'm also pretty active on discord and can be on TeamSpeak, I'm not active on TeamSpeak because no researcher ever uses it so. I have about 5k hours on gmod so I know what I'm doing and I spent all of those hours on different RP servers and about ~400 of them as a admin on other servers. Also, I can be on during the night a lot when no admins arnt on and like I said above to stop minges and get night activity up a little. I'm also pretty Mature when its needed. And on weekends I can be very active and on a lot. I also know how to handle with all types of situations very well and I'm not bias.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr Anton; today I will be giving a +SUPPORT

+Serious Role player
+Previous Staff/Roleplay Experience.
+Holds a Level 4 Position
+Active

-/+ Unsure of rule knowledge

Good Luck Polzer.

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
Hello there Polzer, I'll be giving you a Support.

From my brief stint and roleplay on the US Server, you seem very friendly, mature, driven and focused and well integrated into the server and would make a great addition to US Staff.

Good luck!

harryman

May 1, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Good RP interactions
+Executive researcher
+Previous staff experience

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+ Support

+ Active in game and on TS
+ Have seen good RP as CL4
+ Solid Application

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, @MegatronIMJ I will be giving you a

+Support

+Active In-game and TS
+Detailed Application
+Mature
+Holds a level 4 Position and roleplays well from what I’ve seen

Good luck with your application -Scopes

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Anton,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.