What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:-YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-MTF E11 pvt(held)

MTF E11 pvt [UK] (held)

CI-D(held)

NU-7 spc (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-7 warnings (also afk kicks) i dont know what they are for but they were all a while ago id say in my first 2-3 months of playing im currently in my 5th month so id say ive matured since they and haven't got warnings.bans,kicks since

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- I am online and playing ALOT. I've also played as an IA agent several times so, I do know how to enforce and somewhat know the COE I also know how to interact with people. im also a mature person and i know when its time to not joke around, because sometimes its ok to have a laugh and other times its not and i can tell the difference between those times.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-the MAIN responsibility of ECA's are to make sure people follow code of ethics some other responsibilities would be collecting info about other departments such as the research depart meant making sure they are sticking to code of ethics when they are preforming their test. E-11 making sure they aren't "hurting" each other when there is no one at check point i want to make sure they are standing there waiting or doing orders they have along they aren't hurting each others. it is also to do busy work for the ethics committee members like what i have said before and also approve of testing where ethics are needed to proceed with testing of course with permission from an ECM if any are online.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1999,november 1st 12:00
price was born, the hospital was under a hostage situation and his parents were killed and he was taken by a group called █-1 because his parents are apart of the chaos insurgency.
the reason they took him was because they wanted him to go on the right path
*years later*
price has joined the SCP foundation and is amazed at how all this stuff is real and how cool the place looks then bumps into an █-1 and see's him and his squad staring at him with their heavy weaponry and their gas mask and they were following this 1 man around and prices first thought was " oh man i need to get a job like this guy" from that moment price asked what his job was and what was told to him? ████████-1 only thing he seems to remeber was the -1 part but he also remembers something about the ethics committee he didnt know what that was but he thought that was ████████-1's job so he set his life goal to become part of the ethics committee he knows he would have to be an assistant first so thats what he will send an application to join first...

Last edited:

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ECA. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to your lack of CL4 experience. We would like to see you hold a CL4 position for some time as well as see you more in a non-combative role such as IA or Research.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.