Richard Bald

What server are you applying for?
(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have had
I have had O-1 CSG, CI-A,IA Ambassador, A-1

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have been warned a total of two times both under the guides of failrp once I when I was a little new to the server I yelled 05 as something I shouldn't have know and I understand now that was completely unacceptable. The other warn was also for failrp as I told a CI that was going to bleed out faster then they can capture me and was warned for this.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I have been on the site for awhile and I enjoy everyone within the site, I want everyone to have a good experience within it as I have with it myself. I want to get know more the staff that frequent the site and help them with their troubles I also want to keep the site running smooth as possibly and make sure everything is within order. I enjoy site very much and want to be able to show I have skills to do so and to take care of something I enjoy getting on almost everyday. It would be an honor to be able keep this site enjoyable as it has been for me.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?
I believe I am suitable for suitable administration as I have first hand experience with staff with being IA and can understand how to talk to them and be on their level. I also believe I would be a good candidate for this position is problem solving no matter how big it is I will find a solution to solve the issue at hand making sure both parties are content with the solution. I will take in account my mistakes I may make and correct them and I will ask others what can be possibly corrected. I will openly communicate what I believe to be problems and what can be done to improve them.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?
To oversee the site and correct and miss doings and make sure everything is within order. Attending to MTF battalions and checking they are running at they're peak and following the rules. Checking departments to see if it all within order and no ill practices are taking place or anything that would go against the foundation. To keep staff working at their peak and keep the site running at it's peak. Making sure pneumatic tubes are clear and that all site staff are following safety precautions to keep everyone safe and happy. Make sure everyone is doing there job and properly filling them in out what they should be doing if they do not know.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in
Jimmy Reed was a former CIA agent who dug too far into the foundation. when doing a simply recon mission he heard sirens go off within the distance and went to go investigate further what was causing them, as he comes over the hill he sees the site being evacuated conveys of Humvees and military transports. He sees something following them a human riddled with bullets and a jaw hanging from a single muscle, that thing had chunks taken out of it what it seems like it was being eaten. It screamed and more followed, they grabbed a fleeing what Jimmy can only assume is an accountant with a black suit. Jimmy ran as fast he could away from the site but as he ran he saw one was following him, Jimmy draws his M9 only kind of gun he was carrying and unloads into that monster but just as he thinks it's dead it starts raising again to keep attacking panicked Jimmy drops his mag as he tries to load it in and as he hopelessly tries to grab his magazine a bang came from behind Jimmy and the creature fell dead and lifeless as Jimmy turns behind him to see who his savior is he's met with a .44 barrel straight at his forehead. "Who are and how do you know about this place" said the holder of the .44 Jimmy scared to give up his position tried to lie to his former savior now captor "I just was on a simple hiking trip and heard these loud sirens and wanted to see what was happening." He sheepishly said "Bullshit." the captor barked "We know who you are, Mr. Reed and you're coming with us." the captor said as they pistol whipped Jimmy knocking him out. Jimmy awakened with a bag over his head and his hands bound, the bag was removed of his head and he winced from the bright light being shine on him something he's never been on the other side of it and it terrified him. "Mr. Reed." a voice from behind the light said " We know what you're here and what you're investigating." the voice said "Usually with these things with simply take care of the individual but you seem to be a special case, we've been monitoring you and may I say its impressive what you've found out." the voice pauses and takes a breath "We'd like to make a deal with you Mr. Reed come join us or forget everything and start a new life." the voice said. Jimmy was ready for whatever the foundation was ready to throw at him "I'll join." he answered "Good choice Mr. Reed."

Last edited:

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
+Support
-Well written
-Great lore
-Responsible with Cl4 and administration roles

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022

+Support​

Experiences that I have had with them are positive. I trust them with this role and would enjoy seeing them being on the site administration. Clearance 4 experience, and is chill

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is crucial in maintaining foundation standards at their specific site. After observing your continued service in MTF ██, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Advisor Reed​

Status
Not open for further replies.