PVT Dmitri Adamsov Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Your in-game name: PVT Dmitri Adamsov (USSR Infantry ! Former KGB and Former ABT)
Your SteamID: 76561199096110951
Your steam community link: Date of ban: Thursday 1st April 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM ! LTAP
Who banned you: viking(C-2) [BOH] [ORS] (STEAM_0:0:562278567)
Ban length?: 2 Weeks total, currently 1 week 5 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Indeed I have been warned and I regret not being more mature then and learn from it.
Why should you be unbanned: Through the time off from the server, I have gone through what I have done, which was to Mass RDM and LTAP (leave to avoid punishment). The community is based on gold and trust and frankly, I have shot myself in the foot for being lousy with the rules and not setting an example for other PVTs and other players on the server. I wish to progress on the server and the first and the most important thing to do is admit to my mistakes and make it right for those affected.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Actions show more than words but I would like to make a pledge to pursue a proper military RP experience of cooperation and helping the community, to later become a trusted and mature member that the RP server deserves. Me being 19, I am ashamed to have acted like a child and know full well to mature up as actions hurt people in the server and make a headache for all who want to enjoy. I am sorry for what I have done.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would like to join back and be a concrete part of the community once again, to work through the ranks to be a good member as originally targeted. I want to experience the RP I took for granted earlier and now know the goodness of it. I miss the server and want to make it right and be a proper member of the community.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
That is one of the most wholehearted ban appeals I have ever read. I am going to unban you since I truly think that you put a lot of effort into your appeal and have realised your mistake. That being said we will be keeping a close eye on you.

Reactions: Mango
Status
Not open for further replies.