Dec 7, 2021
Your in-game name: Yahya Qasem | Omar Manar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240356511
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 3/3/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating
Who banned you: Pan | Jones
Ban length?: 26 Weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): 1646413459026.png (press image ^)
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will quit being good.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I've been warned multiple (11) times, however nothing relating to this.
Why should you be unbanned: I believe I haven't done anything that would be considered Hacking or Cheating, although I will admit to doing multiple other offenses.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have respect to the server and I genuinely like it to the point I try to express my opinions on matters that would hopefully in some cases in server side stuff, the warnings I've received were from me experiencing them for the first time and learning from there.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I don't see why stop playing unless this gets denied.

Notes: Now I hope that this appeal will not be taken to Bias, as in other cases I've noticed some Bias happening towards me, one of those moments was the department lead application where I copied something that the age of it was 2 years from another community, which the original poster of that thread was fine with, while the Community Assistant wasn't, even though the original poster has told them that they were fine with it being copied.​

As a former Staff member on multiple different servers ranging from SWRP to HaloRP, I've learned that the Spectate command was one of the effective ways to catch cheaters and hackers, but it was the best either as I have banned other individuals for supposedly hacking when they weren't after they've submitted proof of them not doing what they've been accused of, some of course didn't.

Now unfortunately and I assume this will be a reason that this appeal will get denied is that I don't have my Medal or any other capturing apps running while playing GMOD as it affects my FPS heavily bringing it down from 50 FPS to 20 - 15 FPS. Therefore I won't have any actual evidence proving my innocence in this case other than what this appeal contains.​

In this clip as you can see me tracking a player through a wall and shooting at them, with the other one popping out and my aim immediately flicking at them, now this might cause a very good reason for others to assume that I'm cheating but looking at the rest I immediately run into two others players who proceed to kill me after. As with the staff I've talked with regarding this they've all agreed that it didn't make sense on why I would run into MTF if I knew they were there and they came to the conclusion that I have some sort of aim assist to help with this.

Of course when this was spectated the server was having a bit of a chug here and there, which you can see affected the spectating a little at the end. Now the reason for the unusual mouse movement was because of my mouse being glitchy and taking effect of being a bit kooky and not exactly working as intended where it randomly starts shaking, combining this with the server chugging it results in the spectate having it look like I've flicked onto the players. I've experienced this happen on multiple occasions in my time on this server, others and while playing different games as well.

Moving onto the reason on how I knew the players were coming is because in the clip it did not pickup any sounds of footsteps, which I've heard in-game indicating to me that they were coming over to search the bathrooms.​

Apologies for throwing the links in only, for some reason it gave me an error of the files being too big to put in here so you're gonna have to download these clips to view them.

In this one you can see the player who took the clip immediately get killed by me as I took the corner, this was of two reasons. One that is the playstyle the MTF were doing was going in with squads as they've done multiple times, which I've noticed and took advantage of, assuming they came in with the same tactic after I downed the first MTF, which I took the opportunity to go in and pre-fire into them. Killing the player that took the clip in the process.​

For this one, you can see me killing a security guard and turning back to shoot an E-11, now for this one the primary suspicion was killing the E-11 which I've been told I was tracking through a wall, in this case after I turned around to find and kill the E-11 in the process.

Now while I was turning back you can see that the other doors were closed, so while moving I've noticed and heard the elevator door opening which I assumed that someone came out of it and it was the E-11 as you can see from the spectate view, now the second reason was because of their flashlight which you can also see while they were coming up the stairs.​

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hello Qas,

After being sent these clips by another staff member I went over them a couple times and did notice you having some very jumpy aim and snapping to people while going back, I did speak to Flames first about these clips as I wanted a second opinion on them however he had to go so I told Jons instead, Jons reviewed these clips and did agree with what we were saying about your aim.

I do understand that you are a good PVPer and have seen many people praise you however from the evidence I was given I had to say this was more then just "skill" but rather aim assist and esp.

Qas

Dec 7, 2021
Hello Qas,

After being sent these clips by another staff member I went over them a couple times and did notice you having some very jumpy aim and snapping to people while going back, I did speak to Flames first about these clips as I wanted a second opinion on them however he had to go so I told Jons instead, Jons reviewed these clips and did agree with what we were saying about your aim.

I do understand that you are a good PVPer and have seen many people praise you however from the evidence I was given I had to say this was more then just "skill" but rather aim assist and esp.
Can you put them in here as well? I'd like to see them.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi, @Qas .

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In the footage, you can see that your aim has questionable judgement and after the review of several admins. We’ve all reached the conclusion that some kind of external third party software was used to exploit your aim. At civil games, we do not allow hacking or scripting in any kind hence why the punishment is as harsh as it is.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.