• Currently 'ts3.civilgamers.com' is not working for everyone. If this is the case, you can try using 'ts3.civilgames.com' or '167.114.60.251:9194' until it is updated correctly.

randomly been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardawgz

Jan 14, 2021
played on the server for a few hours yesterday, got a warning for NLR thats all. logged off normally at about 3 in the morning and came on today to a message saying im banned? maybe i played the server for too long or something cos i now feel like the 4 hours i spent last night is a waste now if the server can't even be run properly. Please sort this out i even donated to support the server a while back. Says something about a prop climb which is bollocks cos i spent most of my time being a copper and researcher sooooooooooo...

Stardawgz

Jan 14, 2021
Please follow the format.
Your in-game name: i cant remember
Your SteamID: Stardawgz
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stardawgz/
Date of ban: today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): prop climbing?
Who banned you: didnt show name, showed an emoji
Ban length?: 2 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): cant find on website sorry
What will you do to stop this from happening again: didnt do it lmao, if i did then i wont again but i dont remember actually using any props except entities as i was a researcher
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned for NLR.
Why should you be unbanned: because i dont think i did it lol and i enjoy playing on the server, i have done on and off for nearly a year
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: cos ive donated to the server cos i like it, why would i want to get banned
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
its fun, i like the others that play it, and i enjoy the structure of how it runs.

Mercer

Super Admin
Super Admin
CG Staff
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
It says who banned you in the ban message.

Mercer

Super Admin
Super Admin
CG Staff
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Ban Expired. Locked. Apologies for the lack of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.