randomly been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardawgz

Jan 14, 2021
played on the server for a few hours yesterday, got a warning for NLR thats all. logged off normally at about 3 in the morning and came on today to a message saying im banned? maybe i played the server for too long or something cos i now feel like the 4 hours i spent last night is a waste now if the server can't even be run properly. Please sort this out i even donated to support the server a while back. Says something about a prop climb which is bollocks cos i spent most of my time being a copper and researcher sooooooooooo...

Stardawgz

Jan 14, 2021
Please follow the format.
Your in-game name: i cant remember
Your SteamID: Stardawgz
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stardawgz/
Date of ban: today
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): prop climbing?
Who banned you: didnt show name, showed an emoji
Ban length?: 2 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): cant find on website sorry
What will you do to stop this from happening again: didnt do it lmao, if i did then i wont again but i dont remember actually using any props except entities as i was a researcher
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned for NLR.
Why should you be unbanned: because i dont think i did it lol and i enjoy playing on the server, i have done on and off for nearly a year
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: cos ive donated to the server cos i like it, why would i want to get banned
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
its fun, i like the others that play it, and i enjoy the structure of how it runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.