Rascalov's Moderator Application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Rascalov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 27, 2021
Naples

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ziopeppelegend99

For how long have you played on CG MRP: 5 months.

In what country are you located?: Italy🇮🇹.

Time zone: GMT+2.

NATO name (regiment and rank): MP CPL 2L-52 | Rascalov

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT CPT Rascalov | H 2-1

Civilian name: Italian Cook

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:230532184

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my second application. My first application has been withdrawn due to my 2 weeks ban for MRDM.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I've been banned once for MRDM. The reason for it was pretty idiotic and i regret it everytime i think about it since i disrupted on going RP bombing the USSR Prison for no actual reason. I do acknowledge the fact that my application may be denied again, but still, i want to show people that i changed and i don't want to do such things again. For punishment, i spent the first week of the ban cooling off and thinking about my mistakes, only a week later i did a ban appeal because my regiment was in need of a activity boost. I have been warned a few times but i don't recall getting warned on the same subject multiple times.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, i do have some experience in other games but unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to be a moderator on a Garry's Mod server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I had mutliple RP experiences, including MRP, SCPRP, SWRP and even DarkRP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Up to 5 hours when i need to study for school the next day, 10 hours during a free day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Well, moderator's job are to keep the RP fun and entertaining and obviously taking care of possibile RP disrupters such as minges and griefers. I have an innate sense of helping people and whenever i do help someone, i feel good. I like to be in a good community and i think my presence and also being a moderator would help the staff to better manage the well being of the server. I had another good look at the rules to be sure that i was not breaking any of them at anytime. Also this has been my favourite server since i joined back in january so i'm really committed to the cause let's put that on this way.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Well, as i already stated in my previous application, i don't consider myself more special than the other applicants. In fact, my reason to be a moderator is focused mainly on helping the others and i think my patience only helps in this kind of situations. I'm willing to spend my free time monitoring and being a watchful eye over the players. And also i'm really, really dedicated to a good RP and possibly, willing to do everything to make it stay like this.

Thank you again for reading my application. I put more effort in this application than the first one, i really hope you'll like it. I do acknowledge the fact that it can be denied for my recent ban but i'm still trying to convince myself and the others that i'm more than what i was and i'm really trying to be as mature as possible in most of the situations. Thanks again!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Very mature
- From my experience, doesn't minge (besides the one incident you got banned for)
- Has been on this server for a long time
- Very active both in-game and on teamspeak

I have gotten to know him very well in MP and after spending countless hours with him in war and out of war. I can say with full confidence that he would be a great addition to the staff team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
- Support

Just recently come off a ban, plus during your first app you were also warned for Character abuse just before the ban for MRDM

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support.
-You came off a ban like a week ago or something.
-From my experiences with you I noticed you didn't know the rules very well (you bombed in prewar before being engaged by a stinger or explosives).
-You can be very mingy.

Nothing personal I just don't think you'd be a good fit for staff. Best of luck anyways.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
These verdicts are fine, but moving forwards can be please ignore the fact that he received a ban previously. I'm glad it was brought up in at-least one of these verdicts, but now that it's something we know about I don't think it's fair to have many -supports for the sole reason of having a recent ban.

This fact was fully disclosed in the original application, so try to keep your verdicts about your experiences with the applicant.

That being said, feel free to +support/-support for any of the reasons you normally would :)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Friendly and approachable
-Good rule knowledge

Hi Rascolov I practically grew up with you on this server and you have been nothing but a delight to be around and I only wish the best

Good luck with your app
!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-Haven’t interacted with you
-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-Active IG/TS
-Received warning recently

Good luck with your application

-Beskar

Last edited:

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
+support
+Good rule knowledge
+Friendly and mature
+Active IG and TS
+Great app (as always)

since I'm sure you've learned from your past mistakes I will give you a +support since I think you will be a very good member for the staff team.
Good luck sir

\/A|LE

Apr 10, 2021
+SUPPORT

-Very mature
-Very friendly
-Good rule knowledge and a good MP so he is familiar with them
-Been in the server for a while

-Serious in what he does
scampia.jpg

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+ Neutral

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.
+Friendly and mature.
+Has had past staffing experiences.

-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge.

Hello there, Rascalov, I have given you a neutral for those reasons stated. I have seen in your application you have been past staff; So you know how to act as a staff member towards the community. However, I just don't have any idea on how strong your rule knowledge is, as you had some time out of the server, so may have forgotten a few of the rules / the knowledge has gotten weaker.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
-Support

Active ingame/TS
Friendly

recently Warned for RDM and character abuse

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
After being warned whilst your application has been up I am going to deny your application: whilst you have a staff app up it's the time to display your best side and show us you're suitable to be staff, therefore you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.