Reaper Leviathan's 096 App(USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperVC

Jan 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84207922
Discord name: Grim77#5292
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2Days 48Min.
In what country are you located?: US.
Time zone: EST.
Character name(s): I am usually Reaper Leviathan and have not changed it since I started.
Civilian name: None, I have strictly been foundation staff or SCP.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-image_2023-01-30_114407725.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Neither MTF or CI but I am a SGT for Gensec.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have received none I believe I may have received a verbal but don't remember.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: 096(Shy Guy) Is my Favorite SCP and I plan to follow and I wish to experience a more in depth RP SCP.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: He sits down and starts weeping or in the nearest corner, after he does 096 will pace about the room which it is in or wander around if given the ability to do so by the people who have pacified him. He shouldn't make an effort to get someone to look at him.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When 096 is breached he can go anywhere his target is located including D-Block and anywhere he can break into. He should only be going to his target. He can't go straight to D-Block unless his target is inside of D block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Scramblers would be on, grab a bucket from one of the areas they spawn, cover his head with the bucket, wait until all the people who saw him are killed, then beam him, then cuffs then take him back to his chambers or well is containment chamber.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Reaper Leviathan
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.