Reco's Mapper Application 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
-In-game name on all servers you play: Reco (CC/SCP/MRP), Patrick Sandison (SCP)

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96873079

-For how long have you played on our servers?: Since late 2018 (October/December)

-What country are you from?: Serbia

-Time Zone: Currently UTC+2:00, due to CEST

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Is this your first application for Mapper? If not, link previous ones: https://civilgamers.com/community/threads/recos-mapper-application.956/ (Been given permission to re-apply since the last app)

-Have you received any bans?: No

-How confident are you with Hammer (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 7

-Do you have previous experience as a Mapper for GMod?: Yes. I've used it more since my last app and updated my map a bit.

- What source games have you mapped for and used the content of?: TF2, HL2, CS:GO and GMod. HL2 and CS:GO maps were scrapped in development though.

-How many hours can you commit to Mapping per week?: Depending on my schedule times would be different, but always at least 4 hours.

-Why do you want to be a Mapper? What can you help us with?: I'd be able to help out with map edits for preferably CC and DarkRP related stuff, more than SCP or MRP due to my previous experience with the gamemode.

-Which server(s) on the CG Network do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for? Civil City

-Have you made & edited any map before? if so attach some images showcasing your map & edit https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2462104109 A map I worked on to showcase for my last mapper update. The map got updated with things like fog, a controllable crane, cliffs and water being added. Around this time I got access to s&box so I paused the project since. I've used hammer since however, but never got around to working on gm_reco again.

I've also worked on a map that I'm going to use as background footage for a project I'm working on, which features toggleable lights, street scenery, 3D skyboxes and working path_corners set up for NPCs (link).

-List any ideas of new maps/map edits for CG that you would like to work on. Things like optimization and map extension. If VArena was ever to come to CC, I'd be available to help out with it's integration to CC. And, if CG is ever to return, I'd be available to help out with the map updates and planning things for the future due to my experience with the server.

Deleted member 12

Hi Reco,

Are you able to talk to me on ts3 about your application?
Thanks,
Cope

Deleted member 12

Application Accepted

Reco has been brought on to the mapping team as a trial developer, congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.